Lotr Chat- 46

Special Guest Starring:

Elizabeth-the-Purple as the Isturi (wizard) Elizabeth-the-Purple
Walling247 as GondorLass247

* * *

NotReallyDead has logged on
YouShallNotPass has logged on
Elizabeth-the-Purple has logged on
Walling247 has logged on
FoolOfATook has logged on
HobbitHero has logged on

FoolOfATook: I've been feeling lonely lately...

NotReallyDead: Oh dear. Do your close friends not count? Or are they just people you make go out with you to bars and also somehow convince them to mop your own sick out of their new shirt which they bought yesterday. And then said friend says nothing about it because they are such a good friend. Are you saying you don't have friends??

FoolOfATook: I meant romance lonely. Like, no ladies.

GondorLass247: *clears throat*

FoolOfATook: Ladies as in more-than-friends-ladies. Unless you want....

NotReallyDead: Do not even think about finishing that sentence, or my sword will be forced to plunge deep into your pudgy little stomach and lodge there until you die, writhing in pain on the ground while I dance among the ashes of your burned-down house.

GondorLass247: Aww that's sweet :)

FoolOfATook: Sweet? He threatened to kill me!

GondorLass247: But it was in defense of me. So the principle of the defense was sweet :P

Elizabeth-the-Purple: I have to take the pudgy Took's side here.

FoolOfATook: Thank you! But I'm not pudgy....

YouShallNotPass: Who're you?

Elizabeth-the-Purple: My name is Elizabeth the Purple, the newest member of your order.

YouShallNotPass: What? That isn't possible!

Elizabeth-the-Purple: Course it is. Ask Saruman!

SauronFanBoy has logged on

SauronFanBoy: ask me what?

YouShallNotPass: She says she's a member of our order!

SauronFanBoy: Well she is.

YouShallNotPass: But...

SauronFanBoy: Deal.

SauronFanBoy has logged off

YouShallNotPass: How...?

Elizabeth-the-Purple: If this is because I'm a girl....

WiseOldElf has logged on

WiseOldElf: He's ageist. I wouldn't be surprised if he was sexist as well...

YouShallNotPass: I'm not either of those! I just don't understand how you are suddenly in this order!

Elizabeth-the-Purple: Well I'm not telling until you get a little bit more friendly towards me.

YouShallNotPass: Why, my good friend Liz. Would you like some tea?

Elizabeth-the-Purple: No. And don't call me Liz.

YouShallNotPass: Okay, okay. Elizabeth, how about I buy you a pony?

Elizabeth-the-Purple: Oh! Glory be! A pony, of course I will tell you everything you need to know because every single girl obsesses over ponies. Especially Isturi.

YouShallNotPass: Does that mean you'll tell me?

Elizabeth-the-Purple: No. Go away.

YouShallNotPass: Fine.

YouShallNotPass has logged off

HobbitHero: Well.

WiseOldElf: He's one of my oldest friends, but he's so annoying sometimes.

Elizabeth-the-Purple: Tell me about it.

WiseOldElf: I gotta go. Having a moon-reading session by the magic waterfall.

Elizabeth-the-Purple: Can I come? I want to learn moon-letters :)

WiseOldElf: Course. Meet me at Rivendell

Elizabeth-the-Purple: See you there!

Elizabeth-the-Purple has logged off
WiseOldElf has logged off

GondorLass247: I should've brought popcorn.

NotReallyDead: There was more drama in there than on a battlefield..

HobbitHero: What battlefields have you been to? My experience of them has mainly been death and horrifying realisations that you might likely die in  the next hour. Horror maybe, but no drama.

NotReallyDead: Oh. Erm. Mostly just the soldiers in my guard. They're always having affairs with each other. It's incredibly tiresome.

FoolOfATook: I can imagine...

GondorLass247: Hey, baby. Are we going out, or staying in tonight?

NotReallyDead: Oh, I thought staying in. I have a little something planned...

HobbitHero: That's sweet :)

FoolOfATook: Isn't it just. While I get to go home to a cold empty hobbit hole.

HobbitHero: We have to get you out of this slump. You're bringing everyone down....

FoolOfATook: It's not my fault.

HobbitHero: I know. Why don't we go out tonight, get you back in the game.

FoolOfATook: Fine. Prancing Pony?

HobbitHero: You betcha!

FoolOfATook: See you there :)

FoolOfATook has logged off
HobbitHero has logged off

GondorLass247: What's the surprise?

NotReallyDead: It isn't really a surprise if I tell you, is it?

GondorLass247: Suppose not...

NotReallyDead: I'll see you tonight, okay :)

GondorLass247: Love you <3

NotReallyDead: Love you more <3 <3

GondorLass247 has logged off
NotReallyDead has logged off

***********

Hey guys! Really hope you all enjoyed that. I've just finished my first ever novel, and I'm so, so happy about it. If you haven't already, I'd really love it if you checked it out. It's called The Heart of the Elves, and if you read it, it would mean the world to me. :)

Thanks,
Willow x