IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Important Message to All Readers!!

Please please read this as it concerns readers being in the chats and some new rules regarding that.

My life is really stressful at the moment and I need to let something go in order to keep from going crazy. That something, is Lotr Chatroom. DON'T WORRY. I'm still posting and updating, hopefully still once a week, but from now on you can only be featured in one chat.

This means that you will be in one chat only.

I know that I've been adding people in again and again in previous chats, but I honestly can't cope with everyone wanting more than one chat. I'm not blaming anyone or hinting at anything. I offered to have you in again for Christ's sake. No, it's just that I need to make this easier for myself, at least for now.

I might change this once I get back on top of things, but for the moment at least, here are the new rules, hopefully made clearer.

1. You can only guest star in one chat.
2. Those people who have already been in one chat will not have their chats taken down or anything stupid like that; but they won't be able to gain anymore.
3. THIS CHANGE IS NOT PERMANENT. I will post a new message telling you when the rule has been revoked. Until then, it stands firm.
4. If I promised to have you in again already, I will try to feature you, but it may take a while and it will be only one more chat which you star in.

I'm really sorry about this, but in order for me to keep writing this, I want it to be fun. And it's not been so fun lately. Hopefully this will simplify things, and I'll be able to update more regularly as the pressure gets taken off.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to either comment below or PM me.

Willow x

P.S: Sorry if you thought this was a new chat......