Chapter 35 (Old Guy 2)

Sorry for having the worst spelling in the universe of spelling.

Uh fighting warning. Heh. Yea.

And sorry for the late update, I was having some authors block. :(

But I'm here now! Hehe. Pleaseeee forgive me!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

-Small Recap-

"I knew you liked music but damn Keith, you're okay though right?"

I nodded and smiled.

Haha, this old man is gonna drive me crazy one day. Wait. I already am crazy, crazy for your love!~

Shit, don't tell Lance I said that imaginary thoughts!

...

Keith POV

Coran said we're going somewhere high..a mountain? Why are we going to a mountain?

We reached the destination, Yep it's a mountain. A small one, but still.

"Why're we on top of a mountain?" I asked.

"Why not." Coran said.

"Seriously," I said.

"Okay, Okay. This mountain is a view point for a lot of tourist and people who just wanna look at nature."

"Okay, But I'm still confused." A confused look appeared on my face.

"I wanted to take you here to look at the view. Y'know, So we can talk in peace without being interrupted by everyone." Coran said.

The only person I bonded with was Lance, but he doesn't even remember that...Like c'mon Lance, We had a bonding moment! I cradled you in my arms!

"Alright," I shrugged.

We got out of the car, Their were only a few tourists here so it was very peaceful. We found a bench and sat their. Looking down at the small cars and trees.

"So......" I said, Looking at my hand necklace. A lot of people call it a Bracelet but whatever, it's a hand necklace to me.

"Keith," Coran said.

"Yea?"

"You're very....Different from the rest of the gang." Coran smiled.

I expected evil, insane, or something along those lines but different works.

"Thanks?" I said.

"I mean it in a good way, I think, Yea a good way! I like that you're very different." Coran said.

"Yea, in this world you cant be a follower forever. You have to learn to be a leader, a leader for yourself." I looked at the sky. Damn, I sound so cliche.

"I was always alone so I learned to be a leader at a very young age, Screw people with parents who care! They have to learn the hard way!" I said.

"Uh, Keith?" Coran said.

"They have to learn to fend for themselves when their stable! Screw them, they have it easier! Simpler..."

"Keith, are you okay?"

"They have people who stayed with them ever since they were born. People they could trust and know that they won't leave them alone...in the dust...." I sighed.

"Keith....." Coran said, patting my back as a calming mechanism.

"I'm fine, Haha. Just ranting a little," I smiled.