Chapter 12 ( The Car 😏 )

( Okay so this was requested by a friend of mineee named Casey, She doesn't want to show her acc so yea, Anyways I hope you enjoy!! WARNING- SOME SEXUAL INTERACTION, IF YOU NO LIKEY THEN DONT READY OKAI? ;-; Mmmk, Anywayssss Once again, Enjoy!~ )

No POV

It was a normal day and Lance invited Keith to go on a ride with him in the blue lion, Keith simply nodded and they were on there way.

*A few mins later, In the blue lion*
"All the while..I was humming to myself, To myself..~" Lance sung calmly. "And I was staring through the window, To somewhere Far, Far Far...~" Keith sung quietly. "How do you know that song?!" Lance said, Surprised. "I heard you singing it earlier.." Keith said. "Oh, Well your voice is beautiful!" Lance smiled. "T-Thank you" Keith blushed. Lance leaned toward keith and kissed him with his soft, Tender lips. Keith blushed deeply and was about to kiss the taller boy when he stood up. "Huh?" Keith asked, Confuzzled. "If you can reach my height you can kiss me" Lance said, He always teases keith about the height difference. Keith went on his tippy toes and leaned in when suddenly Lance stepped back. "Nope, No tippy toes!" Lance giggled as Keith tried to think of a way to kiss him. Keith had a brilliant idea! ( or so he thought ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) Keith pretended to fall down, Which he ended up actually getting hurt. Lance was hesitant at first. "Are you trying to trick me?" Lance askwd suspiciously. No anwser. "Keith, You Okay babe?" No response back. Lance got worried and sat on the floor, Looking at Keith. "Keith you Oka--" Lance was tackled by Keith on the seat, Who is now on top of him. "Keith, You tricked me?!--" Lance said but was cut off again when Keith tried to kissed him. Keith was about to smile as he leaned in to kiss Lance when suddenly Lance looked away and shifted slightly, Making keith kiss the seat instead. "Hey, No fair!!" Keith pouted. "Pfft, You really tried your best, So I'll give you your reward!~"  Lance smirked before kissing Keith passionately. "Mmph?!..~"  Keith tried to say, A red pigment spreading across his face. Lance licked Keith's lip, Asking for entrance which Keith shyly gave. Lance explored the shorter boy's mouth, Liking every inch of it. Keith panted and moaned slightly. "Oh, You like that?~" Lance smiled. Keith nodded submissively. "Lets have some fun, Shall we?" The taller boy asked, Kindly. "M-Mhm" Keith responded, nodding his head.

(Okaii, Smut is in the next chapter, Sowwyy? ×~× Also i was in a rush so sorry for short chapter, Anyways, Suggest Anything, Request, Comment, And Voteee, Thnx and I hope u have a good day/ Night, Byeeee!~ ^-^ )