Chapter 13 (The Car Part 2? 😏)

(Okie, So this was requested by a friend of mine, I hope you enjoy! Andd btw, This is the last part of "The Car" ~ Also WARNING - SMUT INVLOVED, IF U DON'T LIKE SEXUAL CONTENT THEB DONT READ, Welp I hope you all have a good day! )
Lance POV (Or no POV, Idek)

He slowly slid his hands down to the red paladins groan, Cupping it rather roughly. Keith moaned in surprise, Which turned Lance on even more. Keith could feel Lamces hard on and started rubbing against him ever so Slightly, Liking the friction. Lance groaned softly, And clenched Keith's waist, Moving a bit faster causing more friction between the two. "L-Lance, Please.." Keith panted, His hair in front of his eyes. "Please what?~" Lance teased, Giggling at the Shorter boy turn even more red then ever. "Lanceee..Don't make me say it, Please.." Keith whined. "Oh? I can't hear you~" The Cuban boy laughed. "Please Lance..I-I.." Keith began. "You what?" Lance asked, Trying to look clueless. He knew Keith gets really embarrassed when asked such things but he cant help himself, He's so cute and so easy to tease! "I-I want..You.." Keith said quietly. "You want me? Well, I'm here~ What do you want from me, What do you want me to do babe?~" Lance smirked, Knowing ehat Keiths trying to say. "I want you t-too..F-Fuck me..." Keith said, Sounding as quiet as a mouse. "I'll do as you say, Babe~" Lances smirked got even wider. He pushed Keith closer to him, Causing pleasurable moans due to the friction going on. "But, There's a catch" Lance spoke, Quickly. "A-A catch?.." Keith said, Innocence written all over his face. "Yep! You can't touch me, And yourself" He said. "B-But.." Keith was shocked. "No Buts! Either you go by my rules or else..Hmm, I'll stop!" The Cuban boy said, Confidently. "F-Fine..But I really wanna touch y--" Keith whined and Lance quickly shut him up by kissing him, Using his tongue and trying to make Keith go crazy from pleasure. He took off both his and Keith's clothes, In one quick swift, He then centered Keith on top of him. Keith moaned softly as he felt Lances groan rubbing against him.

"Are you ready princess?~" Lance teased. "Not the time, Sharpshooter..B-But yea, I think so.." Keith blushed. Lance nodded and slowly lined his groan underneath Keiths hole, Entering slowly. "A-Ah!" Keith said as he clenched Lances shoulders. "Mmm, No touching princess~" Lance groaned. He pushed in all the way in a quick swift, Making Keith arch his back and pant in pleasure, "Mmmph..~" Keith couldn't handle it anymore and started clinging to Lance, Moaning in his shoulder. "Since you broke the rule, You'll have to be ready for your punishment, I'll give you youre punishment next time~" Lance Said, Panting in between breathes. "F-Fine.." Keith gasped as Lance held on his hips and smashed him down on his groan, Making Keith a moaning mess. Lance panted as he was close. "Keith Can i cum inside?" He said, Panting more as he's reaching his limits. "Y-Yea.." Keith said as he was close too. Lance then cummed inside Keith, As Keith cummed on both there stomaches, Leaving a sticky white substance there. "Get ready for your punishment later, Babe~" Lance smirked before he was called to go somewhere and drove back to the Castle, Going inside as Keith went to his room, Legs wobbly, Exhausted from all the pleasure.

( I know, I know, It's short, Sowwyyy, But other then that I hope you enjoyed! Vote, Comment, And Suggest anything! Also, You will see Lance mention, The punishment, In the next chapter, See ya!~ (≧∇≦)/ )