Chapter 19 (Birthday Surprise!)

(This was requested, It's gonna be a at a normal house, On earth. Also, This will be a cute chapter! With fluff! But yea. For the person who requested this and everyone else who reads my story's, I hope you enjoy! )

*At Hunks house*

No POV

Everyone was getting ready for a party. Hunk got dressed in a orange hoodie with poke-a-dot shoes, A clown nose, And a Orange wig. Pidge was Wearing a green dress with white and neon converse, And white knee-high socks with two green strips on the top of it. Shiro was wearing a Black uniform, tap shoes, A black tie, And a buisness man kind of hat. Keith was wearing a hoodie and apron, Since he was cooking at the moment for Lance as a surprise. It was Lance's birthday so everyone was dressed up, Of coarse! Hunk helped Keith cook, Putting the cookies in the oven, Getting the icing ready for the cake, And preparing the table. Shiro and Pidge helped by decorating the place, Shiro helped Pidge reach for spots she was to short for, Even though she said "I can do it myself Shiro!" five million times...

When everything was ready Keith quickly left to change, Putting on a black and red hoodie that says "Happy Birthday!" in all caps on the front of the hoodie, And he also wore black ripped jeans, Which he loves.

"Keith! I have an idea!" Pidge exclaimed, Bringing a box to the living room as she saw Keith come out of his room. "What's your idea?" Keith said, Confused. "You will be Lance's present! It will be funny!" She smiled. "W-What?!" Keith blushed, He didn't really know what to say to that. "Cmon, Pleaseeee?" She pleased willingly, Which worked out because soon after that Keith agreed and asked her what he needs to do. So Pidge wrapped him up in red and blue ribbon with a bow on his head, She then put him in a small box with a small teddy bear and closed it. "Just stay quiet Keith, When we say happy birthday and Lance opens the box then just say 'Happy birthday Sharpshooter!" Okay?" Pidge said. "Mmk." Keith mumbled through the box. Pidge put a happy birthday card on the box and then picked the box up, Carrying it to the room.

*A few hours later, Lance arrives*

No POV

Lance walks inside, It was dark. Very dark. He turns on the light switch slowly and jumps up in surprise as he sees all his friends in front of him. "Happy Birthday Lance!!" Hunk says as he hugs Lance. Pidge and Shiro hug him soon after. "Haha, Thanks guys! You're all the best!" Lance smiled at everyone. Shiro gave Lance a shirt that says "Sharpshooter" in blue and white. "Thanks Shiro, It's really cool!" Lance said happily, He then walked to the room and quickly changed into it. "I love it!" He cheered. "Haha, Glad you love it" Shiro smiled. "Come look at my gift Lance." Hunk said. Lance then walked over to Hunk's present and opened it, Eyes widening in surprise. "Thank You so much Hunk!" Lance said cheerfully at was was in front of him.

A microphone set. Lance loves singing so this was the perfect gift for him. He opened it and looked at it in amazement, Grinning repeatedly. Hunk then was setting the microphone set up, Putting the pieces together to align, As Lance went to open Pidges gift. "Open it quickly!" Purge exclaimed, Excitement rushing over her. Lance opened the gift.

"Another box?" Lance asked confusingly. "Haha, Yep! Now hurry and open it!" Pidge laughed. "Okay, Okay!" Was all Lance managed to say as he opened the box, Eyes widened to the max as he saw Keith there, Smiling, Wrapped in red/blue ribbon with a cute bow. "Happy Birthday Lance!" Keith smiled as Lance picked him up, Out of the box, And hugged him. Keith wrapped his legs around Lances waist and smiled, Givinng Lance a small peck on the lips. "You're adorable, The best present ever!" Lance cupped Keith's cheeks, Going in for a small but needy kiss.

"Wait. I have another present for you.." Keith said shyly. "Oh, Okay!" Lance gave a comforting smile, Letting Keith down and watching as he left to the room. Keith came back with a small box, Wrapped in his hands. "Here, Open it" Keith said. And so, Lance took the box, Opening it with curiosity written all over his face. "Oh" Lance said as he saw a picture frame, The left side red, The right side blue, And the middle was purple. The frame had a picture of Lance with his family, Smiling.

Lance's eyes started getting tearful and he quickly covered his face. "Hey..Don't cryy, I Uhm I uh! I'm sorry! You hate the present don't you?! Sorry sorry sorry sorry!—" Keith repeatedly said, He wasn't used to having such feelings and he didn't know what to do when people cry, He doesn't know there's times where you cry for good reasons too, Not just bad reasons. So innocent.

Lance just wiped his tears away and hugged Keith, Smiling and laughing at the clueless boy. "Keith..These are happy tears, Silly! Thank you so much, I'm speechless.." Lance hovered over Keith and kissed him, Cuddling him lovingly. "Best birthday present ever" was all he could say. Keith smiled proudly at his accomplishment, Shiro and Pidge both squealed in gay. It was so cute and They Stan Klance So it works! Hunk then interrupted the sweet moment to tell Lance the microphone set is fixed.

"Stop cuddling Love birds and lets have some fun!" Hunk laughed, Both Keith and Lance blushed at the words 'Love Birds'. Lance then went to the microphone and smiled. "I will be singing you all a song as my appreciation for this party you guys threw for me!" Lance smiled once again, Excitement overwhelming him.

Everyone sat down on the couch and Watched as Lance was getting ready the sing. "Okay, I will be singing Party rock...Here I go!" Lance yelled happily. "Party rock is in the house tonight Everybody just have a good time (yeah!) And we gon' make you lose your mind (woo!!)" Lance continued to sing, Everyone cheered for him, Keith and Pidge were dying of laughter, Shiro three little pieces of foam from the packaging at Lance, Laughter filling the air from everyone. "Hahaha, Youre turn Keith!" Lance squeeled happily. "Me? Sing!? If I sing I don't know if you're going to like the song I choose.." Keith said bluntly but quietly. "Haha, It's fine Emo Tea!" Pidge smiled. So after some forcing, Keith got up from the couch and went to the microphone nervously. "I-I'm uhm..I'm gonna sing..Welcome to the black parade from..MCR THE BEST BAND EVE— Anywaysss..Uhm, Enjoy?.." Keith said, Trying hard not to fanboy. "When I was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band!~" Keith sung, Quiet but softly, Voice soothing in the air. "He said Son!—" Pidge yelled, Walking up next to Keith and singing in the microphone. Keith then sing with her, Both of them so into the music. "—WHEN YOU GROW UP WILL YOU BE THE SAVIOR OF THE BROKEN THE BEATEN AND THE DAMNED—" They screamed into the microphone, Hunk bopped his head up and down and Shiro and Lance just stayed quiet, Mouth wide open in shock and blinking ever so slightly.

"Oh my god.." Lance said. "They're so.." Shiro continued. "EMO..THERE SO EMO..But! I support him! He looks so adorabl—" Lance trailed off, Being all Lovey Dovey. "I never knew Keith has such a good voice." Shiro curiously watched Keith sing, As if he's a teacher proud of his student. "Agreed!" Lance smiled.

And So, The day went by quickly, It was like a snap of a finger and BOOM! The clock struck 12:00 pm. So, Everyone had a sleepover since there tired, You can tell from there dazed eyes, Sparkling in the glossy ray of the moons light, Shining through the curtains blinds.

(Okay, IM SUPER SORRY FOR POSTING LATER THEN USUAL! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! >~< And don't be mad! I'm just super busy so I tried my best to finish writing this chapter, It was hard squeezing it in my schedule. But I did try to write a lot more, As an apology for updating late. Other then that, I hope you enjoy! Suggest, Comment, And Vote! Goodbye, Hoodlums!~ )