Chapter 33 (Newbie? 2)

Setting - Earth

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

-Small Summary-

Keith POV

Someone knocked the door as we were talking, Shiro went to answer it and as he saw who it was his face lit up.

Who is it? Allura? A new person?? A old friend??

....

The person who knocked the door was wearing a suit, His tie was a dark shade of red, Resembling to the color of blood. I couldn't clearly see his face but I already had an Idea of who it is.

"Hello," The guy said to Shiro, Who was really cheerful for some odd reason.

Shiro gave a simple smile and walked outside, Closing the door behind him as he talked to the 'Newbie'. Who is it?? I know it's a guy, Since his figure was different then Alluras would be. Allura is the only other girl Shiro talks to, Well theirs Pidge to but still.

Pidge came to the living room and laid down on the couch. Groaning in agony, She stared at me and called me over. I walked over to her and asked what's wrong.

"Stop being curious and sing be a lullaby Mullet," She groaned again.

"You want me to sing you a lullaby?" I asked in disbelief.

"Fine, Sing a nursery rhyme or something. Like twinkle twinkle little star." She said.

"I don't really know how the rhyme goes though.." I warned.

"Just sing. Please. I'm tired." She mumbled, Closing her eyes slowly.

I gave a nod as I cleared my throat.

"Okay, Twinkle twinkle whatever goes next, Ill sing it." I said.

"Hm.." I thought about the lines for a second. "Here's my version of it, My biological father told me this one.." the thought of my father isn't so pleasant.

But of coarse I must be strong. Anyways—

"Twinkle Twinkle little star..I will hit you with my car, Throw you off a roof so high! Run you over and hope you die!" I sung.

Pidges eyes sprung open as she stared at me.

"You have one heck of a dark childhood, Alright." She sighed. "How about singing, Uh..Jack and Jill!" Pidge said with excitement.

"Okay..Uhm, Once again my biological father told me these so if I'm incorrect uhm Sorry?" I said.

"Don't worry about it!" Pidge said, She then closed her eyes once again.

Here goes nothing...

"..Jack and Jill went up the hill to smoke a little leaf..Jack got high and pulled down his fly, and Jill said where's the beef.." I said.

Hunk was passing by and literally spat out his drink from his mouth, Coughing like crazy. Pidge on the other hand was laughing and wide awake now.

"Yo, Lance! Keith got a fucked up childhood!" Pidge said.

Lance came to the living room.

"What do you mean?" He asked. He knows I do but he's still confused for some odd reason.

"His nursery rhymes his father told him, Ask him." Pidge laughed.

"Okay, Say uh Jack and Jill." Lance said.

"He already-"

"I'll just say a different version my Father told me." I shrugged.

They stared at me, Waiting for me to speak.