Chapter 31 (Christmas Special)

This will be a Christmas chapter and yea, Enjoy!

Also it will be the same setting as the last chapter which is, Dorm rooms!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Keith POV

I woke up, It was Friday 21st. Hunk decided that we should do a early Christmas party, Including since We all have classes on Christmas, Sadly.

We invited a few of our friends, To join in on the small yet fun celebration we're making. I never had a 'Christmas' per say but I guess I will now, Haha.

The few hours past and all the decorations were up, The party was taking place at my dorm, And the sweets were set on the table. Their was lights around the hall and fake snow laid neatly next to the door.

Shiro put up a 'Elf on the Shelf' doll which Lance later threw away due to how creepy it looked. After finishing the decorations, I went to the room closing the door behind me, And changing into a 'Ugly sweater' or whatever it's called.

Honestly, The only thing uglier then this sweater is well..Me.

I walked back to the living room, Scanning the room carefully. Theirs Shiro, Hunk, Lance, Pidge, And..Allura? Where's she go?

"Where's Allura?" I asked.

"She couldn't make it, She told me she went somewhere-" Shiro sighed.

But then out of knowhere a..Santa!?barged in through my door and smiled. What the quiznack.

"Uhh.." Lance said.

"Haha it's me guys!" Allura said cheekily.

"You're..Wow. Uhm. Hi Santa?" Shiro And Pidge said.

"Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!" Allura huffed.

"The only Ho here is you," I jokingly laughed.

"Don't be rude Keith! I think she looks beautiful!" Hunk said happily, Of coarse the sweetheart will defend her. It was just a joke though, Haha.

I don't know why but, Whenever I say a joke people get mad but when they say it everyone laughs, The struggle I face, Haha.

I rolled my eyes and and looked at the time, People should start to arrive by now. After around 5 minutes, Their was a knock at the door. Allura sat and chilled on the couch while watching the movie 'Elf' with Shiro.

Pidge squirmed to the bathroom and told me not to open the door yet, So I waited. When she finally got out she was wearing a red dress with small straps, Some shiny red heels to go along with the outfit, And a tiara that shined brighter then the stars at night.

"I'm not letting you hang around with any guys today," Shiro snapped.

"Oh? Okay, Don't worry I'm not hanging out with any guys. I'm hanging out with the Men and Women today," Pidge laughed.

Shiro rolled his eyes and then the knock at the door became present again. Hunk opened the door and greeted Lances friends, And once again they're all tall...Well, I like being short so whatever, And Pidge slays it for all I know, Heh.

"Hey Keith," One of Lances jock friends said, I think his names Tom?

"Hey! Uhh..." I looked at him blankly.

"Reese," He said.

"Oh, Yea I knew that! Uhm hey Reese," I said. Guess his name wasn't Tom.

After chatting with a few guests, I turned the music on and allowed everyone to chill. The music wasn't to loud so people chatted with each other and sang, Dancing to the wonderful tune.