Chapter 18 ( The Bartender part 2 )

Lance POV

Lance leaned in closer, (Still on top of Keith) and cupped his face with his hands. He then softly kissed him, Slowly moving his left hand on the bed for support as the right hand was still cupped on Keith's cheek. He leaned even closer,  "May I?" Lance asked seductively. "Uhm..Yea.." Keith nodded, Still nervous. "Don't worry..I'll take care of you tonight and I'll make you feel good, You won't regret it, Okay?" Lance spoke. "Okay.." Slowly but surely Keith relaxed. Lance put his leg in between Keith and rubbed a bit roughly. Keith flinched slightly, Parting his lips and whining for more friction. Lance took the chance and slid his tongue in his mouth, exploring every crevis of his mouth. Lance pressed his leg down rougher, Causing Keith to pant and moan in pleasure. "Having fun, Princess?~" Lance smirked.

No POV

"L-Lance.." Keith panted. "Anwser my question~ Having fun?~" Lance said as he licked down Keith's jaw to his neck, Leaving little kisses and then sucking his neck softly. "Mmm-- Y-Yea.." Keith moaned. "Oh, Say that again, I couldn't hear you clearly~" Lance said, Smirking even wider then before. Keith blushed, His whole face red in embarrassment. "Uhm, Mmm~....Y-Yes..." Keith spoke, Trying to sound clear enough. "Good~" Lance smiled.

Lance POV

Lance kissed down Keith's neck after leaving a purple mark, In a fast motion he moved onto the smaller boys chest, Leaving little butterfly kisses. He then took of Keith's clothes and his own clothes in a quick swift, Which made Keith's eyes widen. "Like what you see?" Lance giggled. "You're a cocky bast--" Keith was cut off by Lance saying "No bad words allowed shortie~", Lance smiled. "Im not a kid" Keith pouted. "I know ur not a kid But you're still my baby~" Lance winked. Keith stayed quiet, Blushing even more. "Fuc--" Keith said, As he was curious off once again. "What did I tell you?" Lance said. "No bad words.." The shorter boy mumbled. Lance giggled at his cuteness and went on, Trailing kisses and hickeys all over the boys body, Keith was trembling from pleasure at this point, Lance could tell the boy was really sensitive, Which turned him on even more then he thought it could. He sucked down Keith's stomach all the way to his V-Line, Making the boy flinch at the sensitivity around that area.

No POV

Lance continued sucking Keith's bare skin, But stopping every time Keith was close to his edge. "S-Stop Teasing.." Keith whined, Starting to get impatient since he was really close. "But you're just so cute! How could I not tease you?!~" Lance said, Squealing at the thought of teasing him to his point as he looked at Keith. Lance then cupped Keith's groan roughly, Which made Keith yelp at the sudden contact he got. Lance then continued, Then got a small bottle from the side drawer quickly. "I can't hold back..So there won't be preparing. Are you ready?" Lance asked, As softly as you could even imagine. "M-Mhm.." Keith nodded. So, Lance opened the small container, Taking out clear liquid, Smearing it on his member and slowly smearing it around Keith's entrance aswell. He kissed Keith's forehead before lining his member in front of the shorter boys hole. He was about to push in when he saw the smaller boy cry, Lances eyes widened and he panicked internally. "Keith, What's wrong?! Did I do something wrong??" Lance asked. "..No..I-Its just that..I'm scared.." Keith whispered, Lance surprisingly heard him and he leaned in, Cupping Keithd face and wiping his tears away with his thumbs. "Keith..Don't worry, I will make sure you're enjoying it..Don't be scared cutie." Lance smiled that smile that made Keith's heart flutter and he nodded an 'Okay..' So Lance continued when reassured that Keith is okay. He pushed in slowly but roughly, Lances stomach rubbing against Keith's member, Causing friction. This made both boys tremble at such pleasure. After they both got used to the position Lance started moving, Speeding up the pace as he was feeling great pleasure.

They both moaned in sync as they loved this new feeling, Trying to comprehend how to make it last. It felt amazing, Just truly amazing to them. Keith's eyes fluttered open as Lance thrusted into him, Hitting his prostate, Keith tightened around the taller boy, The New feeling was unbreakable and amazing. "Ah, Found the spot~" Lance teased.

He continue hitting Keith's prostate over and over, Not missing in each thrust. Keith pulled on Lances hair and had his legs wrapped around the boys waist. Lances eyes soon looked at Keith Hazily, He was really close and so was Keith. "Together.." Lance panted, Saying the words as clearly as possible. "Okay.." Keith gasped as Lance hit his prostate again, The area being so sensitive. Lances thrustsbgot sloppier as he was at his very edge and Keith hitched his voice as both boys came, Panting and trembling for a few moments, Lance thrusted a few more times, Riding out his high. When both boys were calmed down and there panting got slower, Lance slowly pulled out of Keith, Laying down next to the boy. They exchanged smiles and looked at the ceiling, Thinking about all that has just happened. "So, How was it? Did Mr. Bartender do youre order correctly? Can I get a tip later on?~" Lance smiled. "Mr. Bartender my ass! That's a embarrassing question idiot!" Keith blushed, Glaring at Lance. "Youre ass? I can definitely help with that, Special treatment only for cuties like you." Lance laughed. "omfg..I hate you.." Keith's cheek heated a dark shade of maroon by now, He was embarrassed. "Haha, I love you too!" Lance grinned, Still laughing.

*And so, That was the end of the night, Both boys went on talking and laughing before they both passed out from exhaustion, Stars twinkling in the night sky beautifully and the crickets chirping in the distance*

(I hope you enjoyed! :3  I tried to write it longer but I've been really busy with school and work so its been hard to get the chapters done in a short amount of time, Sowwy! Thats the end of "The Bartender" , Also if you requested something and I said i would write it i will! It's just taking time since I'm busy! But yea, Comment, Suggest, And Ofc request anything you like! Goodbye!~)