Chapter 17 (The Bartender..)

(This was a suggestion and request by someone, Its gonna take place on earth aswell. I Hope you guys enjoy!!~ -WARNING- SMUT WILL BE IN NEXT CHAPTER (There will be a little teaser toward the end of this chapter aswell) , Once Again if u don't like smut/sexual interaction then don't read it ;-; That's all, See ya!)

Lance POV

Lance works at a local bar across the street from his house. Hes been working there for a few years now with his friend Shiro. Shiro was one of the shimmery strippers there, It was pretty funny to watch. Shiro chose that job to make money easily, And it seems to be working but Lance is not gonna do that. Lance is 23 years old, A heavy drinker surprisingly, And really tall. His friend Shiro is 27 years old, Doesn't drink much but when he does he handles it well, And is only a few inches taller then Lance. Both boys were doing there jobs all day and night, Lance was trying to cooperate with the flirty drunks in the room the best he can.

*Around 10 pm*

Lance was doing his work, Giving the orders and all when suddenly a small boy has caught his Eye. That boys name was Keith. He walked over to Lance, Greetings him shyly, Then sitting down on the stool. "Welcome shortie, What would you like?" Lance teased. "U-Uhm..Nothing, I don't drink.." The smaller boy said quietly. "Oh, Alright then, What's your name?" Lance asked, trying to start a conversation. "Keith.." The boy said. "Oh, Okay, You have a beautiful name Keith. The names Lance btw" Lance winked causing the smaller boy to blush. "Thanks..Lance." Keith smiled. That smile melted Lances heart, Oh how he wishes he could cuddle the boy and call Keith his. Lance talked to Keith for awhile, Smiling and laughing, Turns out they used to be classmates in highschool.

*A little while later*

Keith POV

Lance was doing his work, Handing alcohol to the other drunks. He noticed one man get closer to him, The man reeked of alcohol and Keith coughed from it. The man got closer to Keith from behind the stool and whispered in his ear. "What's a small cute boy like you doing in a bar by yourself? Hmm~" The man said, Making shivers run through Keith's spine. "Leave me alone.." Keith spoke, Glaring at the man. "Oh, Feisty ay'? I like that..Turns me on--" The man was cut off by Keith turning around and slaping him, Leaving a mark on his cheek. "I already told you once..Leave me the fuck alone.." Keith trembled. "Hahaha..Very funny Keith, Don't you recognize me?" The man said. Keith looked up at the man's face "Lotor..?!" Keith said. "Wth, Stay away from me!" Keith quickly got up, Stepping back against the bartender table. "Cmon Keith, Come home with me, I won't hurt you this time~" Lotor said. Keith was trembling, He didn't want to see Lotor, He hates Lotor. "You know I don't give up Keithy~" Lotor grinned. He got closer, Putting his hand on Keith's waist. Keith struggled from his grip. But before Lotor could do anything Lance punched him, Pushing him to the ground right after. "What the Hell?!?!" Lotor said, Angrily. "Back off!" He struggled. "No. Don't you dare touch Keith again, Or I swear to god I will kill you." Lance said sternly. Keith was shaking, Quiet as a kitten. "Security, Take this man away, And never let him back in this bar ever again." The taller boy said. The security took the man away, Lotor gave Keith a bad look and Keith looked away. After a few minutes everyone got back to dancing and partying and Lance and Keith were both quiet, Unable to process what just happened. "T-Thank you..You know, You didn't have to help me.." Keith was still trembling. "I'm sorry you had to go through that Keith.." Lance sighed and hugged Keith, Making the boys eyes widen and he stiffened for a second before relaxing in his arms. "I-Its Okay..I could've taken care of it by myself though.." Keith said. Lance sighed and finally let go of the boy. "Okay, I guess.." He went back to work and Keith just sat back down in the stool. After a bit, He left outside and Lance shrugged his shoulders lightly.

*At 12 pm, Closing time for the Bar*

Lance POV

Lance finished cleaning the glasses and putting the drinks away, The bar was empty since they closed early today. He changed into his blue hoodie which says 'Heros Don't Always Where Capes' and his blue skinny jeans. He walked outside of the bar, Closing it behind me and waving a simple 'Bye' To Shiro as he left. Lance started walking down the dark street when he noticed that man from earlier talking to someone. He stayed distant but noticed the person the man was talking to was Keith, It looked like the man was yelling at him. So Lance walked a bit closer to them, Listening in the conversation and wondwring if he should do something.