Chapter 5 (Love c;)

(SMUT WARNING, IF U DONT LIKE SMUT THEN I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE NOW, THANK YOUUU!
Also this chapter was requested by PrincessSkylerdoesMC , Thank you so much for the request!~ Anways hope you enjoy!!~ )

Pidge POV

I don't know about anyone else but I've noticed Lance and Keith acting..Different. Hmm, Has my ship sailed?! That would be amazing! "I have an idea.." Pidge says, smiling deviously.

*A little while later*

No POV

Pidge was finished working in her lab, A smirk crept on her face, She has made neko and inu potions. "This will be perfect! ^-^ " She says, Before calling the two boys to meet her in the kitchen. Pidge puts the potions in a glass and put some food coloring to make it look like juice, One blue, One red. After she was done the two boys finally showed up, Curiously looking at the glasses of undefined liquid. "Pidge, What happened?" Lance says. "Yea, You called us?" Keith says following the curiosity. "Well, I uhm forgot! Anyways..Wanna have some juice?" Pidge smiled, before handing the red one to Keith and the blue one to Lance. "Sure" Both boys said a bit suspicious but not thinking anything of it at the time. After finishing they waved goodbye before going back to there daily tasks. Pidges smile crept wider "This will be interesting, Hehe! c: " She said before walking off, acting normal and chill as usual.

*Time passed/After dinner*

Keith POV

"I feel weird.." Keith says before walking to his room, He went to the bathroom to wash his face when out of knowhere he sees cat ears. "W-What?!" Keith says, before jumping back. "I-I-Im a cat?!" Keith thought of how this could've happened when suddenly he heard a knock on the door. It was Lance. "O-One second!" Keith says before putting on a large hoodie and beanie to cover his ears and tail as best he can. He opens the door slowly and sees a nervous Lance, all covered up. "Lance?" Keith says before Lance comes in, Closing the door behind him. "Keith, idk what's going on with me?! Look" Lance says before taking off his hoodie and revealing his dog ears and tails. Keith's eyes widen in shock and remove his hoodie to show his cat ears and tail. "I'm having the same problem.." Keith says quietly, hiding the blush on his face. "Keith..You look..So beautiful.." Lance says in a sweet tone before grabbing Keith and pinning him on the bed. "L-Lance?!" Keith says, flustered at his actions. "I'm sorry, But u look so damn cute..If u don't like it, tell me to stop.." lance says, whispering in my ear, his breathe warm making Keith shiver in delight. Keith nodded slightly, he was about to speak when Lance started kissing him deeply, licking Keith's bottom lip as to ask for entrance. Keith submissively obeyed and opened his mouth, letting Lance's tongue explore, making the shorter boy whimper. (Idc, I like short Keith better, Sorry? @-@ ) Lance started taking both his and Keith's clothes of slowly, kissing every little bit of him. "Mmm~ L-Lance" Keith said as Lance continued kissing down his jaw to his stomache, all the way down to his pant line. Lance looked up at Keith, asking for permission and Keith nodded slightly. Lance cupped Keith's hard on and rubbed it slightly. "A-Ahh, Lance~ M-More~" Keith panted. "Hmm, I can't hear you~" Lance said before licking the tip teasingly. "P-Please Lance.. I need y-you.." The boy said, sounding needy and impatient. "Alright, You're wish is my command Kitty~" Lance said, Before rubbing Keith's tail and sucking his member up and down "Mmm~" Lance moaned slightly. Keith was close, He arched his back and panted "L-Lance, in gonna c-cum" Keith said purrring and moaning. Lance stopped and looked at keith, bring his fingers to his mouth. "Not yet my kitty~ Suck it" He said, in a deep but sexy voice. Keith nodded and sucked the cuban boys fingers, swirling his tongue around and moaning quietly. Keith put his hand through Lance's hair, rubbing his ears softly but teasingly making Lance moan and growl softly for more. Lance took his fingers out of Keith's mouth and slowly rubbed the Nikos entrance, before thrusting his fingers in slow at first, but slowly picking up the pace. "Ah!~ L-Lance more~" Keith panted out. "Alright my little kitten~" lance said before taking his fingers out and replacing it with his member, Slowly thrusting in. "A-Ah!~" Keith moaned and purred as lance started thrusting faster while rubbing his sensitive cat ears. "Mm, Keith ur so tight~"  Lance growled softly, Looking at his little kitty, a moaning mess. "Lance~ Mmm~" Keith purred. After a few more thrusts Lance hut Keith's prostate, making Keith arch his back in pleasure. "A-Ah! Dont s-stop!~" Lance continued hitting Keith's prostate, thrusting a bit sloppily soon, Knowing he's gonna cum. "L-Lance, in close!~" Keith purred before tightening up and cuming on both there chests. Lance couldn't take it, it felt so good to be inside Keith, The Cuban boy came shortly after, filling his little kitty up inside, Making Keith tremble slightly. Both boys panted and Lance layed down, cuddling Keith. "Mm, I love you my kitty~" Lance said, Keith blushed and stuttered in shyness. "I-I love you to b-baby, ur such a cute dog too~" Keith giggled and snuggled up closer to Lance before they both smiled and drifted of to sleep. "I Love you more~" Lance mumbled before fully asleep.

Pidge POV

Pidge walked into Keith's room, Looking for something she needed when she saw the two boys on the bed cuddling. "I knew they were together, My ship has sailed! ^-^ " Pidge squeals , internally fangirling before leaving the room to meet hunk in the kitchen for some cookies.

(Okay, I hope you guys enjoyed this smutty chapter! If u have any requests for the next chapter let me know, I will see if will do the request or wait for another chapter to do it, So if u don't see ur request dont worry, I will do it soon! Anyways, See you in the next chapter, Baii!!~ ^-^ )