Chapter 28 (The Popular Kid)

(Hey, Soooo this one was requested and it takes place at college. Also someone asked why I do Keith POV all the time, Well idk it's because I'm more comfortable with it I guess XD

Setting - Earth, In College Dorms
Weather - Snowing, Cold ;-;

Warning - Fluff

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Keith POV

I walked over to my dorm, Laying my books on my desk. Pidge sneaked in my room and hugged me, Screaming my name in a joyful voice.

"Keith!! I'm so happy to see you, Nice dorm!" Pidge said happily. She closed the door behind her, It was dark outside.

Night time.

"You're gonna break my eardrums if you keep screaming!" I laughed.

"Hah, So Where's Lancey Pooh at?" Pidge teased.

Lance was with his friends at a frat party, But of coarse I cant tell Pidge that. Reason? Because she doesn't trust Lance much, Since he accidentally broke her project in Chemistry 101. She was pissed.

And I took the blame, But it's fine y'know? All she did was make me pole dance in front of around 300 college kids while singing to Ariana Grandes 'Thank you, next' song. Totally fine. Mhm.

I inhale, Slowly. "Hmm...AHHHHHH—" I scream.

"Why are you screaming!?!?" Pidge yelped.

"Oh, Sorry, Ahm. That's normal, Except it's usually just in my thoughts. I scream in my thoughts a lot. Haha.." She probably thinks I'm insane now, Yay! Totally Yay!

Anyways, Back to my thoughts. Let's just say that Lance didn't get any treat that night, WAIT — Not in a dirty way though — I think?

Anyways again— I have a project about Sexuality to do in English, The teacher isn't a hater on LGBT, In fact. She's OBSESSED with it. She loves it so much it's scary.

I already started the project and the speech, I just need to decorate the construction paper have the project on. I wanted Lance to enjoy his party or whatever so I let him go, I like doing projects by myself anyway. —Yea, No I don't. — But I must convince myself that I do!

The thought that counts, eh'? Well, Pidge came over with decorations and she's gonna help me! She's my savior at the moment.

"Okay, Here," Pidge said as she moved some things around.

She started saying 'Here' to me but she wouldn't hand nothing over so I just watched quietly waiting for actual instructions, She doodled neat swirls around the corners of the construction paper.

She then got out some sparkly fabric, The color purple Since Lance, Who loves the color blue, And Myself, Who loves the color red, Makes the color purple when mixed together.

She thinks it's a smart idea, She also says it's perfect for her fan fiction of 'Klance'. I still don't understand what a ship is!?

Isn't a ship a big version of a boat? Why is the 'Second' meaning something about two people together?

Are me and Lance a ship!? WAIT, ARE LANCE AND I THE TITANIC? Does this mean where gonna crash? That our relationship is screwed?? Is this his way of telling me—

(If you're sensitive about the titanic I'm sorry if that triggered you >~<)

"Huh.." I sighed. I feel Mind fucked.

"What's a ship?" I asked bluntly.

Pidge stopped what she's doing, Held her scissors loosely and looked over at my direction.