Chapter 21 (A weird night 2)

(This is part 2! Hope you enjoy, WARNING - SMUT INVOLVED!!)

Lance POV

It's been a hour or two, I kept waking up, The dreams I was having were...Amazing. But just like Keith said before, "Lance, Pidge will kill us if we do!" And by do I mean have sex. Soo..Keith went to sleep, And I'm just stuck here feeling horny. Well, That's just great.

I could tell Keith wanted to 'Do the dirty' but he also was to nervous of getting caught, It still doesn't stop my body from reacting every time I keep having a really good dream about him. Ugh, Now I sound like a pervert. Anywayss, It's about 3:25 Am and I'm fully awake, What to do? Oh, Why's Keith moving around so much? I stared at him, He's mumbling something..My name?

Keith POV

Mmm, Lance..All I could think about was Lance! He was walking towards me, We were in a resort hotel, It was really fancy, Not my style but it works. 'Keith..' Lance was walking towards me..Then he started to touch me..In all sorts of places. I couldn't hold back, It felt so..Good. I held in my voice, In fear someone like a housekeeper would hear me even though were in the hotel room. Lance was giving me that smirk, That devilish smirk that I hated yet loved. All I knew was, Something was gonna happen. 'L-Lance..~' I mumbled, Quietly.

Lance POV

"L-Lance...~" Keith mumbled, He was clenching the blanket and his breathing was getting a bit heavy. "Aw..Keith?" I said. Is Keith having..That kind of dream!? With me in it!? I looked down and saw that I was quiet hard.."Shit" I thought, What am I gonna do now!?? Keith slowly got closer to me, Probably since he looks really horny right now..He kept rubbing against me, If this keeps up then I won't be able to hold back, "Mm..Keith, Wake up.."

Slowly but surely Keith woke up, He looked beautiful as always. The moons light hitting slightly through the curtains leaving traces of the light on Keith's right side of his face, His breathing is slowing down just a little, Chest moving up and down. He looks at me, I think he just realized what he did. "Fuck...Sorry, L-Lance.." He said, In a rarely quiet tone, he's really embarrassed. It's quiet adorable. "It's alright Keith.." is all I could manage to say at the moment, I'm still horny too...And I could tell that so is Keith.

"Uhm, Keith.." I looked down, My member is still hard, Dammit. "Yea?" He said, He looked down as well. "Oh", Now What.."I'm still..Horny..Do you want to have some..fun?" I asked. I don't want to sound to forward, The situation seems awkward enough. "Y-Yea.." Keith nodded.

That's all I needed to hear, I pounced on him just like a lion pounces on his prey. "Lance!?" Keith was quiet shocked, Cute. I spread kisses on his neck, he smells like strawberries. Sweet. With my right hand, I placed my pointer and middle finger in his mouth, Moving the two fingers slightly. "Mmph.." was all I could here, The smaller boy was still shocked. Guess it was unexpected in his eyes, Heh.

I moved my left hand, Slowly lifting up the boys shirt, Revealing his pale skin. Soft. Very Soft.

Trailing my fingers up I soon reached his chest, I could feel his soft nipples. I caressed them as if they were one of a kind, A prized possession, No. A Masterpiece. "Nngh..Lance.." He said. His voice..Fuck, My Manly hood is getting harder, If that's even possible!? This boy makes me go crazy sometimes. I knelt down, My lips right next to Keith's ear. "Yes Keith?~" I breathed. His voice hitched, And he started blushing. I went back to playing with his soft nipples, I took out my fingers from his mouth slowly. He started whining at the sudden loose of contact. "I l-lov—nghh..You..."  he mumbled.

Heh, He's so cute. "I love you too~" I smiled down at him, He's just so damn cute! I can't help it. I quickly kissed Keith, Sliding my tongue in and exploring around his mouth. 'So sweet' , I thought. He tastes so good, I just want to devour him!~ I explored some more, Reaching ever inch of every corner in his mouth, I felt like a vampire in thirst for blood..(Haha, Ohh Lance, you were a vampire a few chapters ago Lmao, Anyways Ignore meh. )