Chapter 30 (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

She then took a few more steps back and made a signal with her forefinger. Her malicious smile never left her face.

Three heavily built guards walked in. Their appearance wasn't at all what scared me the most. It was what they were all holding. They each carried a whip in their hands. Whips which had spikes at the tip of them.

My chest tightened at the sight before me. I didn't know if I could survive this. How could anyone prepare for something like this? My ragging heart pounded in my head as I stared wide eyed at the men. Sweat began to form on my forehead despite the chilling temperature.

"I smell your fear slave," my eyes shot up to the Lady. She enjoyed whatever I was going through. "You will never understand the pleasure that your fear gives me. How much more when I get to break you?"

Her eyes then drifted to the men who stood behind me now. "You may begin! Don't stop until I say so!" With that she walked over to a chair in the corner of the cell and took her seat.

Third Person's POV

The small servant girl was not prepared for the first blow. The guard in the middle raised his hand up high and brought down the whip harshly on the girl's back. The spikes tore off a piece her clothing and cut her skin open. She let out a bloodcurdling scream as the pain took over. Her body shook from the sharp sting and shock. Before she could look up again the guard on her left brought down the whip on her back again. Only this time a little harder. Eve screamed again but that didn't stop the guard on her right from continuing.

The men proceeded to whip her back relentlessly until the back of her night dress was completely thorn. Her back was so bloodied that blood dripped down to her legs.

Still they did not stop. One after the other they went on. Blow after blow. They even whipped the back of her legs. Each time the whip connected to her tender body, it would tear out her skin and flesh. She screamed and screamed until she felt like her throat would tear out. Soon after, her body could no longer take it. The Lady was right. No one could possibly hear the servant girl's cries.

Once her entire back and legs were covered in red metallic liquid and deep cuts, the guards began to slow down. This however only fueled Lady Esther's anger.

"DID I ASK YOU TO STOP?!!!"

"No my Lady," the one on the right answered.

"Did I ask you to SLOW DOWN?!!!"

"No my Lady," he answered again.

"So fucking continue until I tell you to stop!!!"

With that they continued. Eve's back arched as the whip was brought down again. Another blow made her pull at the chains which had her hands bound.

"Pl...pl..ease...s..st..stop," she tried so hard to get the words out. Blood came out of her mouth as she spoke.

After a few more blows, the Lady finally signaled for the men to stop. Eve was almost unconscious from the pain. Her back was now unrecognizable and her dress was torn to shreds and completely drenched in blood.

Eve's body was limp.

"Release her from the chains and tie her against the wall. Before that take the green t-shirt from the guard outside and make her wear it," Lady Esther commanded. The guard did as he was told.

He had trouble taking off Eve's night dress because it stuck to her bloodied wounds which was all over her body. He then tore it and took off her dress forcefully until she was left in nothing but her very short, thin drawers. She gasped and hissed but did nothing. The pain was unbearable.