Twinkle nodded her head as she couldn't form words. She was crying very badly.
"Then listen to me. I can never be happy with you. I will be happy with her. So just leave me." saying Andrew left with April.

Twinkle just fell on the floor, she was crying her heart out. No one were there at home, except Nina. Nicholas and Melvin had gone on a business trip. She cried for awhile and got up and locked herself in the room.

She thought about what happened few minutes ago. She decided one thing, which was stupid of her to do.
Holding her mom's chain she made her decision. Yes Andrew your right! You can never be happy with me. If your happy with her, then I will not come in your way. I want you happy and I will do anything for that. I love you Andrew though you don't love me. I will die if you ask me to, this marriage is not big deal. I will stay in this house as a servant, so that i can see you everyday. Your smile, I can feel your scent. I can cook your favorite dishes. I will keep you happy.

Sighing I went to Nina,
"Mrs. Lockwood! I will agree to this marriage, but in return can I stay in this house. As a servant atleast please." I asked Nina desperately.

Surprisingly she agreed for it. OK Twinkle you can do this,for Andrew's happiness. Only if he is happy you can be happy. Remember, she kept telling this as manthra. Later she tried working but her concentration was somewhere. Where would he be? Will my decision give him peace? Will he talk to me now, atleast as a friend?

Meanwhile Andrew tried enjoying his time with April. Though he was spending time with April, his mind was drifting back somewhere, especially someone.

He grabbed April fave and kissed her. She responded back. But it was not creating any sparks in him. When he had kissed Twinkle it was different. He felt fire ignited his body, sparks were all over. His skin burnt with the warmth. His heart was filled. Her lips were so soft, perfect to match his.

The whole time he was kissing, he was only thinking about her. He kissed April even more roughly, she moaned. Maybe April can distract me.
They had dinner in a restaurant and he dropped April her home.

When he went back, he saw Twinkle lying on the floor shivering. He took the blanket to put over her but stopped. He shouldn't care about her. She is a knife who kills without seeing. He threw his mobile on the bed, which fell with a sound waking Twinkle up.

She immediately got up.
"I agree to your marriage with April." saying she went out of the room. She felt her throat dry. She went to kitchen to drink some water. She didn't want to face Andrew so she laid on the sofa in the hall.

Weeks passed, Andrew had gone to meet Melvin. There was a problem in one of the branch, so he was called to come immediately. Twinkle saw ice-cream places on the dining table.

She wanted to eat it so badly. But was scared because, the last time she was about to have raw mangoes. Nina had burnt her hand. But Nina was not at home today. She had gone to a party and would not come for awhile.

So she took the box and sat on the kitchen counter. She saw Luke in the garden. So she put some ice-cream for him in a cup and little for her. She took the cups to the garden.
"Luke bro, look what I have bought." he turned his head to see Twinkle with two ice cream cups.

He grinned. They both started eating their ice-cream.
"Twinkle!" Sheryl shouted.

Twinkle jumped from the impact almost falling. Luke helped her. He held her by her waist, without letting her fall. Twinkle turned to the source of noise and was surprised to see Sheryl and Nina glaring at her. Why are they glaring?

Oh shit! It's the ice cream. Nina came forward and snatched the cup from Twinkle's hand. She slapped Twinkle. She grabbed hold of Twinkle's hair. She dragged Twinkle all the way to the main door. She pushed Twinkle out.
"Get out of my house you whore! Don't you have shame to go around whoring, that to with your husband's bodyguard." Nina shouted at Twinkle.

"It's not what you think. Please ma'am I will explain." Twinkle begged.

"From how long you have been stealing from this house. Today was just ice-cream. But before this what and all did you steal bitch." Nina was more furious.

She continued, "From when is this going on between you and him. I should have known about it before itself. Always snicking out with him telling grocery shopping. I should have known this coming."

"Ma'am.. No it's not true. Give me a chance to explain. I didn't steal anything. What will I get by stealing?"

"Oh now you're questioning me! No more talks, I had enough of it. I should have listened to Jade. She ahd warned me but I neglected. I gave you a chance. Not anymore. Enough is enough."

Twinkle fell on her knees begging Nina to not throw her out. She touched Nina's feet and begged. But no Nina kicked her hands away. Nina felt disgusted by Twinkle's touch.

Tears were flowing liking streams. Nina kept on begging but it was of no use. Later Luke came to help her. He helped her.
"Mrs. Lockwood it's not what you think. Twinkle is not like that. She is lik.." Nina stopped Luke from completing his sentence.

"Both of you get out. You both are not allowed to step into this house again. Get out!" Nina shouted.

Twinkle realised where this was leading. Luke will loose his job if he helps me. He needs this job to lead his family. I have to do something,
"Nina it's not his mistake. It's my mistake. Yes I like Luke. He has nothing to do with this. Please don't fire him." Twinkle pleaded.

Yes Twinkle likes Luke, Infact loves Luke. But as a brother. She can't see her brother suffer because of her.

"Twinkle what are talking. Will you just Shutup while I speak." Luke shouted at Twinkle.

"No you stop it! I'm telling the truth."

Nina stopped both of them from continuing, she got an idea.
"If you leave this house and never show your bitchy face, Luke will get back his job." directing at Twinkle.

Twinkle thought about it and agreed to leave.