Nate? Oh.

Oh.

Right. Nate's the biggest bully. No wonder.

Adam sighed.

"What's with the phones?" He inquired, still keeping his face hard as possible.

"Check this video out, dude!"

A screen was shoved into his face and Adam cringed at it, but then looked closer to what was being showed.

Suddenly, he grabbed the phone in one go and widened his eyes again as big as that of the saucers that he never cared to use.

"What the-" He choked. "Where did you get this?"

"It's not just us, the whole school has it." The guy cackled. "It's trending on our school's website created by the students."

Adam watched the video again.

And again. And again.

It was so.. funny. So hilarious that Adam snorted a laugh, stunning the whole corridor that turned to look at him. They were very much surprised to say the least, because looking at Adam laugh is a once in a life time opportunity.

It was that video where Claire flipped Nate. But it was more than just that. It was edited, in such a way, with a meme music, Adam didn't know which one, and clearly ridiculed Nate fucking Moore because he's a fucking sob.

"Adam?" There was a tap on his shoulders from behind. "Is that really you?"

Adam turned around to be met with the small figure of Sean, and that was when he actually realised how tiny he was.

"What-"

"Adam and laughing don't go together, you know."

Adam rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Tinkerbell."

Sean's jaw fell and he brought his finger up to his face and posed obscenely while saying "fuck you, you ass".

"Did you watch?"

"Watch what?"

"That video, it's hilarious."

"Yeah I did." Sean laughed, slapping his knee in glee. "Did Connor upload it or something?"

"Well, that remains a mystery."

----

"Claire!" Lucas squeaked running up to her, while Connor followed close behind. He was holding his phone in his hand and his bag dangling off his arm.

"Lukey?" Claire raised her eyebrows. "Are you that happy to see me?"

"No, silly!" He grinned. "I wanted to show you this video!"

"I've seen it. Stop prancing around it now." She sighed.

His face fell.

"You've seen it already?" He asked, his shoulders slumping with his words. "Why did I bother myself then-"

Claire smiled at him, and ruffled up his hair with her fingers. "I'll watch it again if you want."

"No. No need. It's okay." He replied, slowly slipping his phone into his pocket.

"Are you mad, baby?" She smirked. "Well, I'll watch it infinity times if you want me to."

"That's cheesy." He pouted.

"Well what's pizza without cheese then?"

"Bread. You're bread." He huffed and folded his arms.

Amused, Claire leaned in, her lips next to his ears.

His breath hitched.

"What did you call me?"

"I called you a meanie." He replied, nevertheless, standing his ground.

"You're being a very bad boy, baby." She whispered, her as snaking around his waist the pulling him close. She felt the soft fabric of the baby blue sweater that he never failed to not wear, and gripped it tight.

He looked into her eyes, a spark of innocence as well as something that Claire couldn't really point out.

"Am I?" He asked her. "Do you like it when I'm a bad boy?"

"I love it."

She should have said you instead of it because that's what it is but she shrugged inwardly.

He giggled.

"Let go of me."

"Nah."

She smiled at him and nuzzled her nose against his soft cheek.

"Let goo!" He tried prying her away, a grin spreading on his lips.

"Never."

A few feet away, Connor was fanning himself dramatically with his hand and clicking pictures of the two most unexpectedly cutest couple.