chapter FIFTY ONE

Yo
Thoughts on Wesley ?

Also what are your interests? Like example, I LOVEEE drawing my favourite celebrities! In general I love drawing!

(Just trying to get to know my readers yk)

Note: sensitive content (mention of abuse)

The party felt really odd for Wesley, but he didn't go against it anyway and endured it. Just that people kept looking at him and watched him like hawks.

They observed every step he took.

It wasnt very uncommon for people to stare at him. His looks just attracted them.

But this felt really odd.

The party had ended hours ago and it was close to midnight now.

Wesley shut his laptop close after checking his college schedule. He had confirmed that he had three more days until the college started.

And he had to leave this place. Again.

Dorms weren't that bad, but the thing is that, they weren't known as 'home'. All he wants is home which seems far too difficult.

And considerate people around him even when he's home.

He sighed and got up. He needed to have a chat with Lucas. He had figured out a plan, and he needed Lucas' help for it.

All Lucas has to do is keep a watch outside while he sneaks into their dad's office and looks through the contract.

Wesley nodded to himself and walked past a chest of drawers placed in the hallway towards his brother's room. While he did that, his gaze fell on few papers laying around under on of the glass vases.

He would have never thought the papers would be left open..

------

Chandler grinned at his aunt, while wiping the plates that she washed.

The Cooper household just had dinner, but, without Claire which was something that happened everyday.

Claire's dad was probably making up bed before he and his wife could sleep.

Claire's mother always ended up complaining to her husband about Claire, but today, Chandler was more than willing to listen. So she continued, "It's almost midnight, where is she?"

Chandler shrugged. "I have no idea."

"Well, only if you could ask her to be here on time." She sighed.

This wasn't like her bickering self that Chandler always thought she was. This was a worried mother speaking.

Honestly, a small pout formed on chandler's face just by thinking how worried everyone gets every day just because Claire fucking Cooper doesn't come home on time.

"I'll see, aunty!" He chirped.

He never ever felt like a 21 year old while being around his family and cousins. Just something he had had to develop in him.

He quickly put down the plate on the counter and headed towards Claire's room where he had placed his phone last time. Because, well, he was taking a nap on her bed.

He would be better off not mentioning the last piece of information to her. He would rather jump off a tree.

Now something that he has that he can mention is that, he had looked for one job, and landed with three of them for the next two months.