Chapter THIRTY FOUR

Chapter THIRTY FOUR

"Knock already." Claire hissed at Adam.

It felt like an eternity to walk up to the door, and now Adam wanted to give up on even trying... Again. Gosh, that boy was getting on everyone's nerves.

Even those who were watching from their house window's in the neighborhood were still waiting for something to happen.

Sean sighed. "This isn't gonna work."

"Yeah." Adam nodded in agreement even before the words were out of Sean's mouth. "Then let's go back."

"Adam, you're wasting the fucking time, you dumbass." Claire growled at him from behind. "Move." She grabbed his collar and pulled him away from the door.

"Watch how it's done." Sean snickers.

Claire pulled out her fist from her sides and banged on the door twice. Because fuck door bell, that's why.

"Oh my god." Adam facepalmed, trying to stand upright with his shaking legs.

"Ugh, can you not be so pathetic?" Sean shook his head in disappointment. "You make me wanna suicide."

"Shut up, Sean. I swear I'm gonna kick you in the balls." Claire grumbled, making a sweet-bitter face at Sean which had him roll his eyes.

"Guys, I can't do this-"

The door swung open, a little kid popping his head out, his blue eyes shining bright and wide at the light.

"Yeah?" He asked.

For a kid who seemed to be like 3 years old, was it safe to open the door? Was he even under adult supervision?

"Uhh.." Claire blinked, looking around confused as to what to say. She wasn't that great with kids, so she might just end up showing a finger to him. Better move away.

"What's your name?" Sean smiled at him.

"Adam." The boy replied, tilting his head to the side.

The three of them shared a look at the answer, Adam trying not to choke on air.

"What a beautiful name! So, Adam, Is anyone home?" Sean asked the boy, bending down to be face-to-face.

"Yeah." The boy nodded.

"Can we- uh.. we meet-"

"Boy, let your parents out." Claire sighed at him. This was taking forever.

"Oh." The boy giggled. "Mommy! Daddy! Someone's here!"

Well not too long after the boy screamed this loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear, a lady was walking towards door.

That lady... Was too old to be the kid's mom???

And even better, Adam didn't recognise the kid at all. But he sure did recognise the old lady.

"Hello, kids. Naomi isn't home." She smiled a them. "She's off to college."

"Er." Claire stepped away from the door frame awkwardly.

"Uh- hehe. Hello, Mrs.." Sean started when he noticed that Adam didn't even look into the lady's eyes.

"Hey, call me Bethany." She laughed slowly, looking at everyone and taking in their appearances.

The guy on her left was just smiling at her charmingly, wearing a black Addidas jacket and black jeans. The girl on her right was looking everywhere but her to avoid any conversation.

...The boy right in front of her.. he looked dead ass familiar.

"We- we aren't here for Naomi." Sean scratched his head confused.

The Bad Girl AttackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara