Chapter ELEVEN

NOTE: Hey guysss, I made a drawing for this book coz it's hit 2k!!!!! And pls don't mind the mistakes 😂

ALSOOO I have a three day holiday... Like yesterday was one, today's two and tomorrow one more holiday... THATS why I could UPDATE 😶

Comment and vote!!

Love ya!

Chapter ELEVEN

Lucas didn't know what was happening. He was so darn confused that the badas- bad people group of the school were joining him for lunch.

And he was alone. The fact that the three of them were looking at him like he was a piece of meat didn't help.

Lucas just stood there, not making a move at them while they were looking at the trip poster that a teacher had distributed among his class. He didn't want to interrupt their thoughts or the 'talking' through glances. He just watched as Claire frowned at Adam and he shrugged.

Right then, Lucas knew he had to leave. He didn't belong here.

So in one swift movement, he snatched the paper out of Hailey's hands and made a run.

"Oi!" Hailey called after him. He was glad that students had stopped watching now.

Right when he stepped into the empty hallway, someone grabbed his left hand. He gaped as he was pulled into someone, and then swiftly turned around. He was being man handled!

Wait up, scratch that, he was being woman handled.

His eyes widened at the sight of Claire's face inches apart from his own. Claire had a fair grip on his wrist, making sure she wasn't hurting the poor boy.

"Hey, you can't run like that." She spoke in a playful tone.

Lucas looked into her soft hazel brown eyes, scared to even look at anything else. He even noticed as her pupil dilated. And he gulped.

He was thanking God that no one was in the hallway. Again.

"I-I had t-to go-"

"Shh." She grunted. "Tell me the only things I ask about." Lucas slowly nodded at her as she bit her lips. "What's your name, pretty boy?"

"L-Lu-Lucas." He stuttered and suddenly, he was free.

"That's it. I got your name. All done." Claire gave a lopsided smile and Lucas still didn't know what and why this was happening.

He just turned around and walked to the washroom as fast as possible. He didn't look back at all. He just fished out his phone and dialled Conor's number.

"Where in the heavens are you?!" Lucas whisper yelled with his phone pressed to his ear.

"Oh god, calm down, will ya? I've got a massive headache." Conor replied gruffly.

"Are you okay? Like do you want me to come to yours after school?"

"Nah, man. I'm fine actually. You should not wander around after school."

"Oh do shut up." Lucas huffed. "I was so worried. It's like I get these feelings like someone is ready to attack me."

"And who's this someone?" Conor hummed.

"I... Uhm..."

"Lucas?"

"Yea...?"

"You're hiding something."

"Im not."

"Sure, lad, like I ain't gonna find out anyway." And Lucas could hear the sarcasm cutting right through the phone.

"Conor." Lucas groaned.

"Luke, come on. Trust me, man."

"Get well soon, bye." Lucas hit the red button and shut it up.

What was he going to do alone when that group tries to bully him again?!

Yes that was bullying! She man handled him. Or...Er... She is a girl so...

And about the trip? No! He was god darn interested in it and he didn't want them to be there! Never.

Lucas was almost in the verge of cursing.

"Holy cheese cakes." He muttered instead and picked his bag up, ready to run if he spotted them again.

X-X-X

"Mom, please." Lucas shook his head rapidly. "I don't wanna go anymore."

"Why not?" She frowned.

Lucas was walking home when, he almost tripped over air just because some called his name. Turned out it was Claire's friend, Adam. He was laughing at Lucas when he found out that he terrified the boy.

Also, The moment they all looked at the trip poster, Lucas had a change in plans.

Pffft. He wasn't going. Not after them discussing right in front of him.

He knew they were gonna be there. And he did not want to go now. But when he reached home, his mother found the trip poster in his room.

Now, it's 8 in the evening, dinner time, and his mother is not letting him eat with peace.

"Because," he started, but stopped mid sentence. Because I am scared of a girl who is capable of strangling the life out of me. "I... I am not interested."

"Oh don't be silly. You know that next week we are not gonna be here. So I would you rather go to the trip than be home alone." His mother retorted. "End of that."

"But mom." He whined, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Christmas is in two months. What do you want for Christmas?" She asked, successfully changing the topic.

But Lucas was dying from the inside.

Was it that he didn't have any other choice, or...

Did he actually want to go?