Chapter THREE

Chapter THREE

<third person POV> (I kinda like writing this.)

"Suspended, suspended, suspended and detention for a week."

Adam looked at Claire. Claire looked at Adam.

They rolled eyes together and looked back at the principal.

All the four of them were currently standing in the principal's office, stealing glances at each other as Mr Griffin pointed a accusing finger at each one of them. They were truly done with the shit because everyone knew that all the problem was caused by Nate and there was no fault in attacking back.

There wasn't... or.. was-- nevermind.

They were practically standing in a horizontal line before the principal's chamber and Hailey being standing at the end, she sighed and leaned against the wall. She didn't even know why she was there, Honestly because she tried to stop the bloody fight.

Nate was actually being a pain in the ass for everyone present there.

"Detention for?" Nate asked, wiggling his eyebrows at the elderly man sitting right in front of them.

And as if, the detention was for him.

"Hailey." The principal stated, pushing his glasses further up on his nose and confirming that it wasn't for Mate. "And anyways, you're, Mr Moore to get one whole week suspension, as you were the one to start this very unnecessary fight."

Again, Claire and Adam shared a look which clearly said that they were somewhat safer than Nate.

"What about us? How long are we gonna be fvcking suspended?" Adam frowned, at the principal who sighed. He didn't mean to cuss, it was just in his nature.

"Language please." Principal shook his head in disapproval at Adam, "You and Claire are suspended for four days straight and the fifth day I want you both to join Hailey for detention. And as for Nate, you don't have any detention but a week suspension. But let me make this clear, if this happens again, you will not be suspended." 

"Does that mean--"

"That means you'll be expelled."

"But-"

"Nope, not listening." He put his both hands on his ears and started whistling and pretending that he couldn't hear for shit. "You all are dismissed!"

Adam just turned around and motioned Claire and Hailey to get out. And they didn't had to be told twice because they were used to this. One thing was for sure, somewhere in the back of their head they were happy about sitting home for 4 straight days. Who wouldn't want to?

They made their way out to their lockers to get their things. It wasn't necessary but they did it anyway. 

"Anyone coming to cafeteria? currently starving." Adam mumbled, swinging his bag around his shoulders as he walked in his swag style. Even though he was bruised and there were plasters on his cuts on his forehead, girls didn't stop staring at him. And Hailey was beyond pissed by getting detentions for a week. Better was a suspension.

"I am," Claire gave in as they walked to the cafeteria.

It was like any other day in their life, to buy food and sit in silence and have their food. Occasionally throwing some really bad jokes and puns that weren't even funny but made their day anyway. But today, when they took their seat at their table, Claire saw something... more like someone that made her frown all together.

"Coke will do." Hailey told Adam, who didn't even ask for a suggestion but just rolled his eyes and walked away. 

Claire stared at the guy who she didn't even learn the name of. The guy who she met earlier. She just thought that he was really different than any other guy she had met. She noticed how the guy plugged in music and was nodding his head to whatever his friend was telling him about. His friend had a handful of books in front of him on the table and was reading out something.

Then he grinned, showing off his teeth and putting on his red rimmed glasses.

The Geeks of the school.

Claire scoffed at that.She couldn't entirely look at the boy she actually wanted to look at. She was engrossed in staring that she didn't notice Adam was back.

"Claire why are you staring at.... who even is that?" Adam huffed, trying to look closer at the person Claire had her eyes fixed.

"No idea. But boy does he stand out." Claire commented, not caring that they caught her staring at some dude who appears to be... a total nerd.  That was when Hailey turned around to take notice herself about the  people the other two were actually talking.

"That one with that blue baggy sweater? Wanna know who that is?" Hailey turned back after a second of taking notice of the person. She had no interest in stalking the two poor guys but she did know who one of them was. Maybe Claire just wanted the same.

"Who is it?" Adam asked, stealing words right from Claire's mouth.

"That's Brady Carson Clark's second son-- Lucas Clark." Hailey simply stated, gesturing toward's the billionaire's apparently second son. Claire raised her eyebrows as Adam's jaw fell down, staring at the boy.

"Is he now?" Claire asked.

"yes."

But the only thing that was going on in her mind was,

Who was this 'Brady Carson Clark'?

***

"An' do ya kno' what? There was anothah satellite that was sent to Mars around the year 2014- 15 tha' took pictures of the Curious bot that was already sent a couple ye'rs back. How amazing this's, don't ya think?" Conor continued about the science facts that he had or was reading all over again.

Lucas just nodded at that, because he wasn't interested in learning science, It just bored him to death. He just enjoyed his meal as he listened to the music that Conor didn't come to know. Conor's accent slightly stands out here in LA. Conor claimed that he was from Ireland and who was Lucas to deny that?

"And that the Pluto was then called the dwarf-- wait, why are they staring at our table?" Conor suddenly snapped the book shut and motioned behind Lucas. "O' gawd, Isn't that Adam? Claire? and them looking at us, is..." Lucas just furrowed his eyebrows as he took away his head phones. Just then, the bell rang. "Did ya do something wrong?"

"No." Lucas merely turned around when he spotted a smirking face looking right at him as the person stood up and walked out the cafeteria with everyone else.

And that was the same girl who he had talked to earlier.

"Why... Why was she.."

"I don't know, don't ask me. I don't know her." Lucas gulped, as he remembered the leather jacket she wore which didn't seem to get out of his mind.

"How can you not?" Conor sighed, leaning back in his chair. "She beat up Nate Moore, the football team captain."

And as Conor said those words, Lucas's eyes went wide, his mouth dry and he gulped-- yet again.

__________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.

No offence for Ireland people about their accent please. I really happen to like it. So, I'm not trying to offend people's accents at all.

Shout out to Irish and British accents!

(I know there are mistakes and I assure you that it will be soon edited.)

Until then,
Peace out!