Chapter THIRTY

[whoA chapter thirty]

Lucas put on his clothes, while being watched by both Sean and Adam who were present in the same room as him. In the corner of his eyes he saw Sean bite his lips and stare into his soul.

He shifted uncomfortably, and Sean well knowing what he's doing, he just smirked.

Well, fruit you Sean.

In the end, everyone just wanted to mentally disturbed Lucas. Lucas rolled his eyes internally and stood up.

Adam snickered when Lucas stumbled, tripped and knocked a jar filled with water, and spilled all of it all over the carpet of the room.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I didn- I didn't see, I mean I didn't know, uh, I knew that there was a jar I didn't-"

"Oh god shut up, bitch." Sean groaned. "Just get the hell outta here."

Adam just slightly smiled, which soon disappeared from his face.

Lucas sighed. "I can clean this up if you want-"

"No, please just help yourself to your room."

"O-okay."

"Sean call the room service." He heard Adam mumble.

Lucas swiftly walked out the room and down the hallway to his own, just wishing that people weren't that rude to him. And that people didn't stare while he was putting on clothes.

Wait, hold up. Wasn't he supposed to get to the school bus at like 10 am today? They were tripping to the golden bridge?

Lucas choked on his saliva and banged on the door of his room hoping Connor was still in there.

He didn't have the room card or key, atleast not right now. He had it yesterday, but now he didn't.

He lost the key and now he's roomless.

"Connor!" He yelled, receiving looks from the tourists walking around the hallway. "open the door, please!"

He smiled apologetically, and banged on the door again.

The door swung open, and he was greeted with a 'what the fuK do you want?' and an extremely hungover Connor who's grey blue eyes were swollen.

"Whoa, you look... I don't know.. a bit in pain?" Lucas blinked.

"Of course I am in pain, you jackass. And next time take the key with you."

"I lost the key, love." Lucas let out an uneasy chuckle while imitating Connor's thick Irish accent.

"Ugh, unbelievable." He groaned. "Just.. just come in and don't fuckin talk."

"Okay." Lucas smiled sweetly and entered the room. "You know where I woke up-"

"I said don't talk, are you dumb?!"

"Jeez, sorry."

Connor walked back to his bed, stared at it in distress and just fell face first on it.

Suddenly, Lucas was having this churning sensation in his stomach and he was surprised because the last time he checked, Claire wasn't in the room... Then why..

He was quick to move and walk into the bathroom before any disaster could take place.

-----

Adam sat down on the couch in Hailey's and Claire's shared room, a cigarette in between his long, pale fingers.

"Seriously, never let that bitch suck down that much alcohol." Claire hissed, recalling the night.

"Ugh. I'm hungover and hungry." Hailey muttered from the next bed beside Claire's, still fully wrapped in blankets. "I feel like a fucking shit."

The day outside seemed rather brighter than anyone's future here and everyone who weren't feeling that good this morning had a stark contrast weather compared to their hopelessness is helping themselves from the hangover.

She reached over and poured a glass of water, half of it sprinkling at Hailey and the other half for herself.

It was a good thing she decided against giving into drinking yesterday, or she would have been suffering through a massive hungover.

"Lucas woke up with Sean in the same bed today morning."

Claire spat out the water all over the duvet and herself when she actually realised what Adam said.

"What?!"

"Just kidding. They hit the bed together yesterday."

Claire coughed and cleared up her throat, before grumbling something under her breath.

"Sorry? Didn't catch you." Adam smirked, huffing the smoke out while he spoke.

His black hair and dark eyes complimented his attire so great that it would sometimes make people take a second look from behind.

"You fucking piece of asshat-"

"Okay that's it, get out of this room, you're here only to torture my mornings." Hailey threw the nearest thing she could reach, across the room at Adam, which unfortunately turned out to be her phone.

"That was a close call." Adam easily dodged the throw by moving away. He chuckled at his words and said, "No pun intended."

"My phone!" Hailey groaned, before falling back face first on the bed, totally giving up on life.

Okay sorry this was really short, but wait for a double update ;)