Chapter twenty-three

Zendaya’s P.O.V.

I woke up with an arm around my waist. I rubbed my sleepy eyes. “Good morning, babe,” Trevor said kissing my cheek from the back. “Good morning,” I answered as I turned around to face him. He smiled at me as if he wanted to tell me something. I grabbed Trevor’s shoulder and gently pushed him back on the bed, making sure he laid on his back. I scooted over to him laying my arm across his stomach and laying my head on his chest. He laid his arm across my shoulders and placed his cheek on the top of my head after he kissed it. “Did you want to tell me something?” I asked him. “Yes, but now I want to enjoy this moment,” he said as I smiled. “I love you,” I said as I dug my head into his chest even deeper. Trevor kissed my forehead. “I love you too.” I fell asleep soon after that.

“Baby, wake up,” Trevor whispered in my ear. “No, I want to snuggle with you,” I replied with a yawn. I heard Trevor chuckle. “Babe, no longer than five minutes,” he whispered as he kissed my cheek and then kissed my lips. I kissed him back, feeling those sparks. I decided not to fall asleep again. I slowly sat up deepening our kiss. Trevor pulled my legs making me sit on his lap. My hands messed with his hair. “Babe,” Trevor said after he pulled away. “Uhuh,” I answered laying my forehead on his. “Beyoncé gave me your schedule when you were sleeping,” he slowly and quietly said. “NO WAY,” I yelled out of excitement. “Let me see!”

My schedule is very busy, just the way I like it. I dance along with Run The World (Girls), End of Time, Get Me Bodied, Baby Boy, Diva, Freakum Dress, Schoolin’ Life, Survivor, Crazy In Love, Single Ladies and Grown Woman. “Oh…MY GOD, THANK YOU,” I yelled even though the only person who was able to hear that was Trevor. “Congrats baby, you can do it,” Trevor told me as I hugged him tight.

I heard two knocks on the door, so I went and opened it. Ashley stood behind it with some of her outfits. “Hey Ash,” I smiled as I hugged her. “Hey Z,” she said as she hugged me back. “Why did you bring your outfits?” I asked her. She smiled. That’s when it hit me. “You’re not retiring are you? You’re here to hand me your outfits, because you won’t be needing them anymore. Oh my god, I’m gonna miss you so much,” I almost cried as I fell into her arms again. She chuckled. “Are you crazy? I’m not retiring, Z! A, I’m way too young to retire. B, I LOVE to dance so why would I quit doing it? And C, I’m living my dreams, so no way I’m retiring,” she said laughing. “Oh, good. I almost had a heart attack,” I said smiling. “But why are you here with your outfits then?” I asked her curiously. “Well, while you were still sleeping, Mama Tina dropped by to talk about the outfits. Since you’re now a member of our crew, you obviously need outfits too. I figured we kinda look the same. So I thought that you could try on some of my outfits so that if they fit, mama Tina doesn’t have to measure you. She could just take my sizes,” she explained. “Ohh, that’s very clever of you,” I winked at her.

Ashley’s outfits fit perfectly fine so when Ashley left. Me and Trevor went to find Beyoncé. I asked for her mother’s phone number, so I could text her the news along with some pictures we took.

Two days later, in rehearsal, the door opened. In walked Mama Tina, with a closed box. We kept dancing to Diva, until the song ended. We then walked to our bags, grabbed our bottles and walked over to Mama Tina.

“So Zendaya,” she started. I smiled at her and nodded. “I have made all your outfits and I would like for you to try them on, so that if some things aren’t right, I will be able to fix them on time,” she continued. “You finished all these outfits in just two days?” I asked her dropping my jaw. She laughed at my expression. “Yes, my mother is a very hard worker,” Beyoncé smiled.

“Well, Bey, I can see where you got your hard work from,” I said when I had tried on three different outfits, who were stunning and all matched my curves perfectly. Both Beyoncé and her mother chuckled at my comment. “I don’t think we need to change a thing about your outfits, do you?” Mama Tina asked both me and Beyoncé. We shook our heads. I walked towards Mama Tina, giving her a hug. “Thank you so much for these amazing outfits. I still can’t believe you made these within 48 hours,” I said making her smile. I really couldn’t wait to show my outfits to Trevor.

I sent Trevor to Starbucks to get me some caramel frappuccino with extra caramel at the bottom, just the way I like it. When he left, I decided to put on my outfit for End of Time, which is the same outfit for Run The World, but without the ‘skirt’ as I guess you would call it. As I waited for Trevor to come back, I grabbed my phone and played Unblock Me. I saw a shadow walk by our window and I was sure the shadow’s name was Trevor Jackson. I quickly blocked my phone and tried to hide myself, but it was too late.

Trevor’s P.O.V.

As I got back from Starbucks, I opened Zendaya and I’s room and my jaw fell open.