Chapter fourteen

Zendaya’s P.O.V.                                                                                                                                       

I woke up smiling because my boyfriend’s arms held me tight. I embraced his embrace, if you can understand what I’m trying to say, and softly kissed his arms that were around me. I loved being in his arms so much…if I would go on tour with Beyoncé I would miss him and his kisses, hugs and everything that belongs to him so much. I feel like he’s a part of me, that I obviously can’t live without. I feel like he’s like breathing, you need to be able to breathe to live. Though I can’t catch my breath, only when he’s close (1). That’s how huge his impact on me is.

“Morning beautiful,” Trevor whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek. I smiled and turned around while Trevor still held me. “Morning handsome,” I replied and kissed his lips. I looked in his eyes for a few seconds and then lied my head on Trevor’s chest while he held me tight and kissed the top of my head. We stayed like this for a few minutes…I love spending each second with Trevor.

I pushed myself up and turned around so that I faced Trevor. I gently played with his ears while gazing into his beautiful eyes. He put his hands in my hair and started messing with it carefully while staring back into my eyes. I leaned in and softly kissed his lips. After a good twenty seconds I pulled back and rested my forehead on Trevor’s chest while I slowly opened my eyes. Trevor’s hands were now rubbing on my back. I once again lied next to Trevor so I could put my hands on his chest. He’s so handsome and his six-pack felt really good.

Once we got dressed and had breakfast I jumped on Trevor’s back and he carried me to the park I absolutely love. We brought Trevor’s basketball since we both love the sport. “The first one to 43 points wins!” I said. “Why exactly 43?” Trevor asked me. “That’s easy: love…you,” I said coming closer and pecking his lips to grab the ball he was holding. “Wow, cheezy…HEY,” Trevor said making me laugh. I saw a twinkle in his eyes, knowing I had to run. “Catch me if you can!” I yelled at him while he was chasing me. Boy, he’s fast…he came from behind, held my waist and pulled me back to the grass where he laid me down. “Give the ball back,” he stated sounding like a three-year-old. “No,” I replied using the same childish voice he used. I sticked out my tongue at him and tried to get up to avoid him, but there was no way I could escape. “Do you want me to torture you?” he asked. I knew exactly what he meant. “No,” I said self-assured, knowing I’d lose the ball anyways. “Well, if you say so,” he said taking a breath and then started tickling me to death. I immediately let go of the ball, even though I didn’t want to. I tried to say ‘stop’, but I couldn’t since he continued tickling me, so I tried spelling it. “Es…” I tried saying…well at least I got the first letter out…three more to go. As I prepared for saying the ‘t’ I accidentally hit Trevor in the eye with my elbow and he fell backwards and put his hand over his eye. “OH MY GOD, TREVOR, I’M SO SORRY, ARE YOU OKAY?!” I said starting to panic. What if he turns blind because of my stupid elbow? He doesn’t want to  be with me anymore if that’d happen. “TREVOR, ANSWER ME, PLEASE!!” I said feeling tears coming.

“Relax,” Trevor suddenly said with a smirk on his face. “There’s nothing wrong with me.” “Damn you, Trevor,” I said giving him a hug. “I was so worried, don’t ever scare me like that again, will you?” I said getting a bit angry. “Yes ma’am,” Trevor said trying to hold in his laugh. When we pulled out of the hug I tried to look at Trevor with an angry face, but I failed miserably. He gave me the puppy-look which I could only laugh at. “Can you forgive me?” Trevor said giving me the same look, but then three times worse. “Of course I can,” I said laughing. “I wanna give you the ‘I-forgive-you’ kiss, but I can’t since you made me laugh uncontrollably and it would be very awkward kissing you while I’m laughing at your weird face,” I said laughing. I got cut off by Trevor kissing me, and by surprise I didn’t laugh during the kiss. “Wanna put this song on replay,” I whispered at myself after we broke the kiss. (2) “What?” Trevor said smiling. “Oh, nothing,” I replied kissing him once again. “Z, what did you say?” Trevor asked me after the kiss. “I sung a line of a song I wrote,” I replied shyly. “Do you write songs?” Trevor asked. “Just for fun,” I nodded. “I actually wanted to keep it a secret,” I said. “Can you sing a bit of it for me?” I asked her. “Why? So everyone can stare at me?” I said, getting a bit irritated. “I just wanted to hear…but since you don’t want to do that right now, will you sing for me when no one’s around?” Trevor asked me. “Maybe,” I said actually not wanting to sing for him ‘cause I’m gonna be so embarrassed.

I suddenly spotted Trevor’s basketball that rolled near the lake. I jumped up and ran to the ball, leaving Trevor who was sitting on the ground looking what I was gonna do. He got up quickly and tried to get to the ball first, but I was already there. Trevor ran super fast and when he was near me he tipped the ball out of my hands and it fell into the lake. Luckily I wore a bikini under my clothes so I took off my clothes and went into the water. Trevor came in the lake as well and swum away from the coast. Suddenly he got under water, pretending he couldn’t swim. “ZENDAYA,” Trevor yelled. “HELP…ME,” he screamed, making me laugh. I swum to the sand, where my clothes were, to lay the ball there. “ZENDAYA!! SAVE ME!! I’M DROWNING,” he yelled. “Coming,” I yelled while laughing at him. I got into the water once again and swam to Trevor. I dived under water and climbed on his back, which was not the easiest thing to do since we were in the water and Trevor was acting like a child who couldn’t swim. “Trevor, stop,” I said laughing while trying to stay on his back. He kept – what he called – ‘drowning’ – which was weird since he didn’t actually drown – so I said “Stop it, Trevor,” with a very serious tone. Trevor took me serious this time and stopped. He turned around to face me, but he forgot I was on his back, so when he turned around I was still behind him. I just started laughing at him. “Do you want the torture again?” Trevor asked me since I laughed at him. “No sir,” I said trying to stop to laugh. “Good,” Trevor said lifting me off his back to face me. There we stood…in the lake, kissing each other because we are made for each other.

“What time is it?” I asked, more to myself instead of to Trevor because he wouldn’t know it as well. “I don’t know,” Trevor said. “No way,” I said with a sarcastic tone under it. “I basically was asking myself.” I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. “It’s three…when do we gotta catch the plane?” I asked. “Shall we go home now to grab our stuff and go?” Trevor asked. “Carry me, Trevor,” I said childish. Once again I jumped on his back and he walked us to his house.

When we arrived at the airport I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on as usual. “Why are you always wearing sunglasses at airports? There’s no sun in here and you don’t wear them when it’s sunny outside,” Trevor said. “It makes me feel like a boss,” I said smirking at him. (3) “Well okay, boss, what do I gotta do?” Trevor asked not really thinking I’d answer him. “Carry my bags and pay my plane tickets,” I said trying not to laugh. “I was planning on doing that anyways,” Trevor said while he gave me a kiss.

“Beyoncé, here we come,” I said once we were on the plane. Trevor put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. I lied my head on Trevor’s shoulder and fell asleep.

---

NOTES!

(1) = Only When You’re Close by Zendaya

[I can’t catch my breath

Only when you’re close]

(2) = Replay by Zendaya

[Yea-eah

Wanna put this song on replay]

LINKS!

(3) = https://twitter.com/Zendaya/status/403243204113219584