Chapter eighteen

Zendaya’s P.O.V.

I reached Trevor as the lights turned out and the curtains dropped. The fans screamed as loud as possible as the intro started. Trevor and I interlocked our fingers as we walked towards to Beyoncé’s dressing room. The TV was turned on and it showed Beyoncé’s live performance. Trevor laid down on the couch, pulling my head on his chest and folding his arms around me. He kissed the top of my head and we started watching Beyoncé’s performance. “I gotta use the bathroom,” I said a few songs later. “Okay,” Trevor said as we sat up. “Just wait a minute,” he replied as he pulled me close to him. He leaned in and almost kissed me as I pulled back. “Save them kisses for later(1)…I gotta use the bathroom,” I repeated as I quickly stood up and walked towards the door. “Miss me,” I told Trevor as I blew him a kiss and closed the door behind me.

Once I got back into Beyoncé’s room I couldn’t see Trevor. I thought that he had probably laid on the couch again. I decided to scare him, so I slowly walked towards the couch, making sure I did not make any noise. Suddenly someone slid his strong arms around my waist from the back, kissed the nape of my neck, twirled me around, put me down, turned me around, leaned in and kissed me passionately. When we parted I snuggled my head into Trevor’s chest as I hugged him tightly. Trevor hugged me back, but a few seconds later he laid his hands on my shoulders and softly pushed me away. We stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds. Trevor grabbed my hands and laid them around his neck. He then folded his arms around me again, kissed me and slowly moved his hands down the back of my body until his hands reached my upper legs and picked them up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he twirled for a minute and then slowly walked towards the couch where he laid me down. He laid on top of me as my legs still found their way around his body. Trevor kissed me quickly, got up, grabbed the remote, turned down the music that was coming from the TV, came back on top of me and he continued doing what he was doing previously.

“I…love you…so much,” Trevor said in between kisses. I gently played with his afro and rubbed his back, meaning I loved him too. We tried to switch places, but I fell off the couch. Trevor peeked his head over the edge of the couch which looked very funny. “I’m sorry, are you okay?” he asked me with a concerned voice. I wasn’t in the talking-mood, so I grabbed his neck and pulled his head towards mine. I slowly pressed my lips against his. Trevor was probably in an uncomfortable position since he slid his body off the couch, half on top of mine. Trevor pulled out of our kiss since we both needed air. Trevor just stared at me with a bright smile on his face. “What is it?” I asked playfully. “You’re just…so beautiful,” he replied. I smiled as he stood up and helped me off the floor. Trevor dropped himself on the couch, turned my back towards him and softly pulled my waist so that I sat in his lap. Trevor hugged me from behind as I laid my hands on top of his. He softly gave me a kiss on my cheek as the door opened. Both Trevor and I turned around and we saw Beyoncé walking in. “Hey lovebirds,” Beyoncé chuckled. “Hey, how come you’re wearing another outfit?” I asked her not knowing how she changed. “I came in, grabbed my clothes and left to the dancers’ room, but the two of you were too busy kissing each other, so you didn’t notice,” Beyoncé smiled teasing us as my cheeks turned red. “Well…I don’t want you to leave, but HURRY, ‘cause you’ve got a show to continue,” I laughed trying to change the topic. “I will! Have fun you two,” she replied laughing as she closed the door behind her.

Trevor and I stared in each other’s eyes for a good three minutes before we leaned in. Our lips were so close. Suddenly Trevor started tickling me. I laughed to death. “TREVOR HOWARD LAWRENCE JACKSON,” I managed to get out. Trevor stopped tickling me and quickly kissed my lips. “Yes, my love?” he asked. “Don’t tickle me,” I said seriously. “Girl, I ain’t tickling you,” he replied. “And you ain’t gonna do it again in yo’ damn life,” I replied trying not to laugh. “Oh, so you gangsta’ now?” Trevor asked me. I laughed, pulled Trevor’s face towards mine by pulling his shirt and I kissed his cute and adorable face. “I love you,” I whispered once we parted. “Huh?” Trevor replied. “I love you,” I said a little louder. “Excuse me?” Trevor smiled. “I said I love you,” I half yelled. “I can’t hear you,” he smirked. I knew he heard me so I just attacked him by kissing his lips which he gladly replied to by deepening the kiss. There we laid, letting each other know how much we loved each other, without going too far. “I said I love you,” I whispered when our lips were half an inch apart. “You know I love you mo-.” I cut him off by kissing his lips once again before I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep in his arms.

“Zendaya, wake up,” I heard Trevor whisper. I didn’t feel like replying so I acted like I was still sleeping. “I’ll give you some Häagen Dazs if you’ll wake up right now,” he said playing with me. I tried to ignore him but a small smile appeared on my face. He knew I was awake and he knew exactly what I wanted. “Fine,” he sighed just before giving me a kiss on my lips. “Oh, well good morning to you too,” I yawned giving him a hug. “It’s ‘good evening’, ma’am,” Trevor said smiling. “We’re still at Beyoncé’s show. She’s singing Halo, so shall we go to the stage?” Trevor asked me politely. “Yeah sure,” I said standing up as I almost immediately dropped myself on the ground. “Z? Are you okay?” Trevor asked me. “I guess so…can you carry me?” I asked him pouting my lips. “Fine…but if my back hurts tomorrow I’m blaming you,” he sighed picking me up from the floor as I jumped on his back. “Just shush up, boy,” I smiled kissing his neck.

---

NOTES!

(1) = In This Crowd by Trevor Jackson
[Save them kisses for later on]