Chapter seventeen

Zendaya’s P.O.V.

“We may have another solution,” Beyoncé said when she and Jay came back. I looked at them hoping for the best. Beyoncé looked at Jay, meaning he has to continue. “We wanna pay both of you private teachers that travel with you whenever you want. They are called set-teachers,” Jay said. My eyes started to lit up again and I looked at Trevor hoping he’d agree. “Soooo?” I asked him. He shook his head like I was crazy. “I think that that’s a great idea, of course I wanna come,” he said as I hugged him tight. “Do you really wanna do that for us?” he asked Jayoncé. “Of course,” Beyoncé and Jay said at the same time. “Thank you sooo much,” I yelled as I released Trevor and ran into Jay and Bey’s arms. “Thank you for coming, Trevor,” I said as I ran towards him and smashed into him (1). “No need to thank me, my love,” he said looking me in my eyes. “Let’s conquer the world,” I said making everyone laugh. “Hey, I’m going to Blue to see what she’s doing,” Jay said. “Okay baby, tell her I love her,” Beyoncé said. “I will,” Jay said smiling and then left the room.

“Knock, knock,” someone said as I turned around. “ASHLEY,” I yelled as I hugged her. I was so excited about everything, nothing could tear me down today. “Hey Z,” she replied laughing. “Someone’s very happy to see me,” she continued laughing. “Hey, Ashley,” Beyoncé said as she walked towards us and gave Ashley a hug. ”Wow, two people are happy to see me…I’m on fire,” Ashley said. “You know I’m always happy to see you,” Beyoncé said. “Aww, thanks Bey,” Ashley said as she smiled.

“So, do you wanna watch the show or do you wanna take a look backstage during the show?” Beyoncé asked us. “Um, I think I wanna stay backstage…what do you think, Trevor?” I said while Trevor was zoned out while staring at me. “Huh? Yeah, um, me too,” he said coming back to earth. “Okay, cool,” Beyoncé said as she hugged us. “Hey, I gotta use the bathroom. I’ll be right back,” she continued while walking away.

“You weren’t paying attention, were you?” I asked Trevor when Beyoncé had closed the door behind her. “Not really,” he said. “What were you looking at?” I asked him even though I knew the answer. “You,” he said smiling. I couldn’t help but smile too, even though I wanted to keep a straight face. “Really? What were you thinking of?” I asked smiling a bit brighter. “I was thinking of how much I love you and that we’re gonna be with each other each day, while you’re able live your dream at the same time. I was thinking of giving you the most unforgettable dates. I was thinking of the future…you, me, happily married with two children or maybe even more,” he said. By this time everybody would have asked me why I was smiling out from ear to ear (2). “I love you,” I replied kissing him. He kissed back and then gave me a hug. “You two are just too adorable,” Beyoncé said when she came back from the restroom. Both Trevor and I chuckled when we pulled out of the hug.

(3 “Where’s Kimmie?” Beyoncé asked as almost the whole crew was in one circle to warm up. “Here I am,” Kimmie Gipson said as she appeared from behind Beyoncé and hopped to the center of the circle. “Okay, everybody say yes,” Kimmie said as she nodded heavily. Everyone including me and Trevor repeated what she did. “Now, what did you say?” Kimmie said as she put her hands like she was holding two plates next to her shoulders, making the position as if she was asked a question she didn’t know the answer to. “Now, pick up all the flowers,” she said as she bended down and pretended to pick up all the imagined flowers that were on the floor. “Pick ‘em up, pick ‘em up,” Kimmie said as she put her hands above her head. “Give one to mommy,” she said as everyone extended their arm to Mama Tina. “And shake it out,” Kimmie said as everyone said; “Shake it out, shake it out”. “HAVE A GREAT SHOOOW,” Kimmie yelled as everyone yelled. 3)

After that happened, everyone grabbed each other’s hand as we were still standing in the circle. One of my hands grabbed Beyoncé’s hand as my other hand grabbed Trevor’s hand and we interlocked fingers. Beyoncé was saying her prayer as everyone was quiet. Now and then you heared someone agree to what Beyoncé said.

Beyoncé gave me a hug as she ended her prayer. “Wish me luck,” Beyoncé said. “Good luck, Bey. I know you can do it,” I said as we still hugged. “Thank you, Zendaya,” Beyoncé replied. “I love you,” I said. “You know I love you too,” Beyoncé replied as I smiled. I let go of her so that she could hug Trevor. “GOOD LUCK EVERYONE,” I yelled as everyone replied to with; “THANK YOU!” I searched for Ashley and I quickly found her. I hugged her saying; “Good luck, I’ll be dancing with you from backstage,” I said hugging her. “Thank you, can’t wait for the moment you’ll join us,” she said excited. “Me too! I love you, you can do it,” I said as I let go of her. “Love you too,” she said. I hugged her whole crew and when I finished with hugging the last person, Beyoncé tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around. “You can go to the camera-room if you want to. I talked to the cameramen and you can control a camera if you want to. You can play with Blue, Jay or my mom. Do anything you want to, as long as you’ll keep on your VIP ticket you’ll be able to go everywhere,” she said. “Thank you, break a leg,” I said hugging her once again as the show began.

---

NOTES!

(1) = Smash Into You by Beyoncé
[I wanna run
Smash into you]
(2) = Love On Top by Beyoncé
[Everybody asks me why I’m smiling out from ear to ear]
(3) = Most of this happened on April 15, 2013 in Belgrade, Serbia in the Kombank Arena.

LINKS!

(3) = youtu.be/Dpt5Q2KdZDE

---

PERSONAL NOTES!

THANK YOU for getting my story to 5500+ reads at the last day of this amazing year. THANK YOU for reading my story. THANK YOU for voting on this story. I really hope you like it and I have so many ideas left for this story so stay tuned. HAPPY NEW YEAR’S EVE and I’ll see you next year!!  #TeamZEVOR #TeamJAYONCE