Chapter one

Zendaya's P.O.V.

I was so stressed out, because the presale of Beyoncé’s concert starts in only ten minutes. I love Beyoncé to death. She’s a huge inspiration to me. She has a great voice, she’s a fantastic dancer, but most of all, she gives her all each time she performs. I need to go to her concert so bad! I’m scared. Beyoncé is so well known. She’s incredible and everyone wants to see her perform and last but not least, they all want to meet her. I’m one of the folks. Some people just go to her concert just because she’s famous, even when they don’t like her. I don’t think those kind of people deserve to be first in line. I’m a huge Bumble Bey and I think I deserve those tickets more than anyone else. I would swim in my own tears if I didn’t get these tickets, but my chance isn’t that big.

When the presale starts I immediately click the buy button, but it says: “Loading, do not leave the site.” The text doesn’t get away for what seems like ages and I’m starting to sweat everywhere on my body. A few minutes later the page reloads itself and I’m thinking that I can finally get in. The loading took 20 seconds, way too long. I got in, but I’m still stressing. First I have to fill in all of my information, which took what felt like hours, but I’m finally done now. I clicked on the button to buy the ticket, but right when I was about to do that the page gets white and after a few seconds it says with huge red letters: “SOLD OUT”. My heart just dropped and I wanted to die. I took the first thing that could be easy to kill myself, but when I was about to do that I saw one of the million notes of one of my amazing Z-Swaggers that totally blinked out and said: “Keep it positive”, one of the things I always say to my fans. Then I thought about how I would feel if Beyoncé killed herself because she couldn’t get herself a stupid ticket. My heart would drop, so would my Z-Swaggers feel if I killed myself, and I don’t want to let that happen, they’re my strength that keep me grounded.

Then I thought that this probably wouldn’t be Beyoncé’s last concert and I could try to get to her next concert. This isn’t the end of the world. I got to keep it positive and always keep on smiling, no matter what. Then I got a call from the person who is my best friend for ages, Dominique. “Soooo, did you get a good seat?” she yells at me. I don’t know how to reply and not sound terrible, but I waited a few seconds and then tried. “I… I didn’t get one” I said almost crying. I just couldn’t handle not to cry. Dominique didn’t say anything and I thought she hung up, but that was impossible because I didn’t hear the peeps. “Dom?” I asked carefully. “Y-yeah…” she said. “Did you hear what I just said?” I asked her. “Yeah, but I was just in shock” she replied. “Oh, well I was too when the site told me it was sold out” I said. “Well I got to go, I’ve got…something to do” she said mysteriously and happily at the same time.