Chapter six

Zendaya’s P.O.V.

I must be really sad: I didn’t want to go to school anymore and you know how much I love school. I knew I had to go, if I didn’t it would change my 100% attended list. I didn’t want to ruin my list. So I went to school and I went to my friends. Trevor started smiling this time and Dom tried to hide her smile, but I noticed, ‘cause she’s bad at not laughing when she needs to. Now I really wanted to know. It pissed me of that I didn’t know what was going on. “Trevor?” I said while taking his hand and walking out of the circle of friends. “Yeah?” he said while turning his head around to Dominique. “I don’t know how to ask you, so I’ll just throw it out.” He looked at me. “What is going on between you and Dominique? Why did you two have an appointment?” I asked. He was searching for answers, it took a while. “Um, I cannot tell you what’s happening between me and Dom, I’m sorry, but I hope you will understand later. And we had an appointment for…a school project.” He answered. “What kind of project?” I asked him. “It’s just…you know...” He said irritated. “I DON’T know, Trevor. Were you at Dom’s at 6:30 PM and after?” “Well, yeah.” “When did you leave her house?” I asked, because I bumped into him at 7:08 PM at school and he might forgot so I was tricking him. “Um…” he was thinking…again. “I left at 7 PM because I forgot my jacket at school, that’s when I bumped into you” he answered. Damn, he didn’t fall for it. “Well, okay then.” I said irritated while turning back to my friends. Trevor did the same but didn’t smile this time. As a matter of fact, he looked quite sad. Was all of that my fault? Whatever, I don’t care, I’m mad at him right now. Dominique looked concerned at Trevor and I then gave her a warning look.

When the bell rung I really wanted to go home fast. On my way to my locker I saw Trevor and Dominique talking. I don’t want to be a spy or anything, but I really have to know what’s going on, so I tried to listen to what they were saying. I wasn’t the only one in the hallway, so there was a lot of noise and it was hard to listen to what they said. “Shouldn’t we tell Daya?” I heard Dominique say. “I think we should wait to tell her” Trevor answered. I couldn’t hear the rest of their conversation so I looked at them and they were sort of arguing. I opened my locker, put all of my books in my bag and turned around again, but Trevor and Dominique were gone.

As soon as I was home I opened my mail. Nothing, except from the BeyHive. Things such as; “Happy BeyHive day! Six more days until Beyoncé’s sold out concert on June 28th!” I clicked on the mail that said that I ‘lost’ the competition once again, and I felt tears coming up, so I clicked it away. Then a mail showed up from Trevor.

---

From: tjackson5@disneychannel.com (1)

To: zendayamc@disneychannel.com (2)

Subject: (No subject)

Hey D,

I’ve thought about what you said on school. And I actually think we shouldn’t tell Z until it’s time. I hope you agree, but I just don’t want to tell her this soon.

x Trev.

---

I’m starting to think the mail wasn’t for me. It was for D. Who’s D? Dominique? I quickly made a photo of it in case the mail would disappear when Trevor knew that he mailed it to the wrong person.

---

NOTES!

(1) = made up for this story, fake.

(2) = made up for this story, fake.