Chapter fifteen

Trevor’s P.O.V.

Zendaya’s so cute when she sleeps…who am I kidding? She’s always cute! Anyways, we were on the plane and we were about to land, so I decided to wake up Zendaya. “Zendaya, wake up,” I whispered in her ears. “Okay,” she muttered, but she fell back asleep. “Zendaya,” I whispered again, but she didn’t reply. I know how I can wake her. I softly kissed her lips and after a few seconds she kissed back, letting me know she was awake. “No better way to wake up,” she said smiling at me. “That’s cute…the plane’s about to land, so I thought I’d wake you up,” I said. “Okay, thank you,” she said yawning.

“Hello Las Vegas,” Zendaya said in a cute way, making me giggle. “Why you laughing?” Zendaya said with an attitude. “Nothing, really,” I said still laughing. “Uhuh,” she said not believing what I said. “You’re just so cute,” I told her. “I know,” she said with a smile. She pecked my cheek and then walked away and of course I followed her. “Zendaya,” I said. She turned around. “Yeah?” she replied. “Why are you acting like this?” “Like what?” “Nothing, never mind,” I said. “Okay,” she said while she turned around and continued walking. I was surprised she didn’t tell me to try to explain what I said. Though it didn’t bother me and somehow Zendaya lead us the right way.

Once we arrived at the hotel Zendaya started to unpack her bags, finding the perfect dress for tonight. “Which one?” She asked me. “The blue one,” I told her as I sat on the edge of the bed she was standing in front of. “Okay then,” she said as she grabbed the blue dress, folded it and returned into her bags. “Red it is,” she said smiling. I looked at her with my ‘I don’t understand you’-face. She just smirked at me. “Can you zip my dress for me?” she asked me. “Will you return me a kiss then?” I asked her. She smirked at me again and then turned around. I stood up, zipped her dress and then held her waist. She turned around, put her hands around my neck and gave me one long passionate kiss. When we finished for air she pushed me on the bed, making me think she’d crawl up the bed too. Instead she made herself a right-sided braid and she put in her earrings. I’m so confused right now.

“Come lay next to me,” I told Z when she was done with her make-up. She did as she was told and put her head on my chest as I embraced her. “Why are you acting like this?”

---

Zendaya’s P.O.V.

“Come lay next to me,” Trevor said as I just finished putting on my make-up. I did what I was told and put my head on his chest as he embraced me. “Why are you acting like this?” he asked me. “I’m just playing with you, c’mon, we’re in Las Vegas and on top of that…I’m kinda nervous for tonight,” I told him being very honest. “Don’t be nervous,” he said as he hugged me tight. “I’m right here next to you, I’m not going anywhere,” he said. I looked up at him as he gave me a kiss. I don’t ever wanna let him go. I felt tears coming, so I put my head back on his chest hugging him tight.

“Don’t cry, Zendaya,” he said as he sat up and since I lied on his chest, I automatically sat up as well. Trevor gave me another long, passionate kiss as more tears rolled over my face, messing up my make-up. He cupped my face as we pulled apart and then removed my tears with his thumbs. He then gave me a tight hug as I held onto him. I felt so save in his arms. I don’t know what I would do if we’re gonna be separated by me who might go on tour around the world. Tears fell on his shoulders. Trevor stroked the top of my head as we were still hugging. We pulled out of the hug. “Shhh, don’t cry, Zendaya,” he said as he tried to calm me down. He looked me right in the eye and held my hands. “Do you think you’re able to speak?” he asked me. I nodded. “What’s the main reason that makes you upset?” he asked me carefully. “Well…what if I say yes and go on tour with Beyoncé? I would probably be in bed all day crying over you, ‘cause I’ll miss you so much. But also going on tour with her is a major dream of mine, I’d never thought my dream would or would not come true by just my decision. I wanna go on tour with Bey so bad, but at the same time I don’t wanna leave you for a second,” I told him as tears streamed down my face. He simply wiped them away with a tissue since my mascara was running all over my face. “Let’s not think about that right now and enjoy the time we have left to be with each other,” Trevor said comforting me. “You’re right, but it’s hard to think that maybe in a week or so, we might go separate ways.” “Just come here,” he said softly. I hugged him so fast he fell backwards and my face was so close to his, that I just kissed him. He kissed back, rolled over so that he was on top of me and then gently kissed my nose as I played with his mini-afro. Then he got up and left to the bathroom, leaving me confused. A few minutes later he came back with a towel to clean my face, since my make-up was ruined by my tears. “Thank you, baby,” I said as he handed me the towel and carried me to the bathroom.

“You look gorgeous,” Trevor said as I re-applied my make-up. “Thanks, babe. You don’t look bad yourself either,” I replied with a smile. “I look stunning, don’t I?” he asked me, making me laugh. “You look great,” I told him as I pecked his cheek. “Let’s go to MGM, I don’t wanna be late,” I said as I started to feel more nervous than I was a few minutes ago. “Sure, but we’re not gonna be late, hun,” Trevor said as he walked towards his suitcase. I think he was looking for our VIP tickets, but the look on his face told me something was wrong. “Babe, what’s wrong? This isn’t one of your ‘let’s get Zendaya nervous’-jokes again, right?” I asked him getting concerned. “Found them,” Trevor said as he pulled the tickets out of the suitcase when I gave him a warned look. “Phew,” I said returning my look into a smile. “Let’s go then,” I said putting on my heels and grabbing Trevor’s hand as we left the hotel.

We got a taxi and Trevor and I sat in the backseats of the car. He just smirked at me. “What is it?” I asked him. “You’re so beautiful,” he said not being able to take his eyes off me. “Aww, shucks, you make me blush,” I replied trying to hide my face with my hands. Trevor leaned over, removed my hands from my cheeks and kissed my cheek. A few minutes later Love On Top was playing on the radio and I couldn’t help but scream. Both Trevor and I sang the song while holding hands and looking in each other’s eyes.

Baby, it’s you

You’re the one I love

You’re the one I need

You’re the only one I see

C’mon…

Then I stopped singing. I wanted to hear Trevor sing. “Baby, it’s you-ou-ou!” His voice gave me the chills. “Wow, you sound amazing, Trevor!” I said pecking his lips. “Why thank you,” he said. Is it just me or was he blushing by my comment?

You’re the one that gives your all

You’re the one that always calls

When I need you everything stops

Finally you put my love on top

The song finished as we arrived at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. We gave the taxi-driver his money and went inside the building.

---

NOTES!

Zendaya’s outfit: http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/zendaya-coleman/out-in-nyc/Zendaya-Coleman-in-red-dress-out-in-NYC--14.jpg