I shrug "Not really" God! I so love how he could arch his brow. Why couldn't I do it?

Half of the car ride was spent making small talks about school and family. I got to know a little more about his family. He has an elder brother, Harry who is in college at London. He tell me his plans for college while I am still undecided about my plans for college.

We arrive at the familiar diner I have come to spend most of my free times in with family. It been a while since I have actually thought of coming back here since last three Christmas. Every bit of free time I had, I'd spent it with both my parents and Max, often in this place. But things have changed since last three years. I guess that was then and this is now.

We headed towards the booth nearest to the window. This used to be favorite spot. I didn't realize how much I missed sitting here. Another restaurant faced the diner and the park way is clogged with traffic. Business people hurried by, heading back to office after lunch at the restaurant.

"Can I get you something?" A voice pull me out of my train of thoughts. A pink haired girl stood offering Alex a dazzling smile. Disculpé!

Considering I have the entire menu memorized I didn't bother checking it.
"I will have--"

She holds her hand in front of my face "Actually I was talking to the guy."

Who employed this bitch?!

"I can't decide" Alex held out the menu ignoring her. "Order anything you want for you and I" He tell me.

"Pecan pie it is" I beam offering her a fake smile.

Stupid pink haired bitch!

She sashayed back adding extra twist to her step. I realize her name is Sasha. It's on her tag

"You know, I miss coming here."

"You used to come here?" I ask a little surprised looking up at him with interest.

"Obviously, why else would I have said that?" He says, a smile playing on his lips.

I roll my eyes at him "I used to come here too with my parents"

"You don't like talking about them?"

"Yh. I guess" I shot a glance towards doggy pile as she swirls towards us swiping a red lipstick across her lips.
Bitch!

Alex reach toward my hands on the table. "I will always be here, if you need to talk." I felt a tingle down my arm the moment he connects with my hands clasping it. I blush staring out the window.

Sasha plunk my pie down on the table all the while staring into Alex eyes. She could as well just dump it on my head.

I slowly slipped my hands away from his immediately yearning for that feeling of his touch.

But I need my hand to eat.

"You don't seem to like her that much. Do you?"

Oh my God "Was it that obvious?" I ask my eyes almost popping out.

He lifts his head into the air laughing, his sea blue eyes lighting up.

"I could pay to listen to that adorable laugh."

I slap my forehead. I JUST SAID THAT LOUD!. What if he heard?

Maybe he heard or not, I really don't know. He just gives a small smile.
"That's okay. She just slipped her number under my pie."

"That's--"

"Pretty low" He finish for me.

I laugh "Yh. That's the word"

I don't think he heard me. I don't know how I would have handled that.

He leans over taking me by suprise.His finger slightly swipe across my bottom lip. I almost flinch at the sudden contact sending a shiver to roll down my spine. I watch intently, as Alex pull back straightening his posture before sticking his finger in his mouth, licking it as he pulled them out slowly.

Oh. My. God.

He must have noticed how numb I looked. "You had pie on your lip." He explains like the sight of him sticking his fingers in his mouth didn't just make my whole body heat up and I clench my thigh together.

What was that?

I was too numb to form a sentence. I nod. As far as I can tell. He is unaffected because he goes back to his meal.

I am definitely not going to survive. I think my brain just stop working.

We must have spent the last two periods of school talking and me thinking I imagined Alex glancing at me. Or maybe I didn't because I caught him staring which didn't seem to bother him because he didn't tear his gaze away from me.

Of course don't forget the pink haired bitch who didn't give up on Alex throughout our stay. She even tried to get us to try the new meal on the menu. I don't regret listening to her thou.

Alex smoothly navigate his car into my driveway. He asked to drop me home since school closed few hours ago.

I unfastened my seat belt. "Thanks for lunch"

"Let's do it again sometime" Alex Mc Daniels definitely just asked to have lunch with me some other time.

"Sounds fun" I smile.

He brush my hair back, behind my ear "I have something to ask" He says unsure of my reply.

"Uhm okay"

"I feel so anxious" He chuckles "Will you wear my jersey? For the tournament" I must be having another Alex nightmare. "Goodness I knew you would say no. I just had to ask. I haven't even done this in---"

"Alex yes. I was gonna say yes" I answer cutting him from rambling.

"Really?" He grins "Thank you so much"

"Yh" I smile. I feel like this ain't real.

"Alright. I don't have it with me but I will have it delivered to you before the end of today"

"Okay"

"Yh" He reply back.

It was just us. We sit there staring into each other's eyes and suddenly it feels awkward like we were waiting for a good bye kiss or something.

But then the thought of the girl he likes propel me out of his car and I ran like I practically run up the porch almost tripping. I turn to wave at him and he wave back looking at him with an impossible expression. Probably thinking I'm crazy. Let's face it...

I am crazy indeed!

A/N

I know it's been a while since I update.
Did I  just say a while. It's been ages😂.

I'm sorry. I have just been too lazy to update.

P,S  This chapter is unedited. Yh I'm lazy like that ☹️. But I'll definitely come back to edit it.

Who knows when?
Maybe after I finish writing this book😂❤️.

Don't forget to vote by tapping the 🌟 star at the bottom of your sçreen.
You could leave a comment too😤❤️