One More Serving ♥︎ Sō Inuoka

Inuoka stealthily made his way into the small run-down shop. He slowly made his way towards a table before suddenly being jerked back, causing him to choke. His eyes grew wide and twisted his head to the side to see a short girl grumbling whilst trying to pull him back outside the shop.

"(y/n)--" he whined, pouting his lips out and folding his arms. "I just wanted one more serving,"

"Inuoka, you've been coming here for 5 days in a row, ordering the same thing. I'm doing what's best for you and that's prohibiting you from spending more money." you sharply answered back.

Ever since your classmate had found out that your family ran a small restaurant in a back street alley selling his favourite fried chicken, he had been coming non-stop and ordering large amounts each time. It wasn't that you wanted him to stop, but you felt that it was wrong of him to endlessly use his money on some fried chicken that he could buy from other restaurants.

"You know that yours is the only fried chicken I eat! And-and, if you deprive me of my chicken,"

"Yes, I know. You'll become an extremely hungry monster who will eat anything, even people." you interrupted, having heard him say that same phrase over and over again.

"You know you're such an exaggeration Inuoka. How can you be a cannibal?" you shook your head at his kid-like nature.

Inuoka stopped struggling. His eyes went serious, before he grabbed your arm off him, flinging you slightly to the side.

"I-Inuoka?" your eyes widen in shock. Normally Inuoka would always be playful, but you had never seen this side of him before. He walked towards you slowly, making you take more steps back, before your back hit against the wall of the alleyway.

"You know, I-I should probably be getting back to work," you tried to make a run for it, only to for Inuoka to suddenly trap you within his arms, between him and the wall. He leaned in closer to your face, close enough that you could see yourself in his eyes.

"How do you know that I won't eat you?" he whispered huskily into your ear, causing you to blush madly. You've never been this close to a boy before, and his voice was so alluring.

"I-I really need to go," you bent down, squeezing out under his arms. Except, before you could run, Inouka grabbed your arm and pulled you into his chest harshly. Your heart was beating like crazy. Here you thought Inuoka was a pure innocent boy, but he was destroying all your thoughts. As you struggled, he held you tighter pushing you closer to his body. You could hear his heart beating away rapidly.

"Surely," he whispered again.

"You could give me one more serving?"