Chapter 1

Before you guys read I want to thank _Haley_Rae_  for making the cover to my book.

Charlotte's POV

Sadness. That's what I feel right now. Seeing someone you love being with someone else. Watching them flirt, kiss and a bunch of others things and you can't do anything about it but watch. I know she will never feel the same way I do.

I was sitting in my hotel room listening to music when I heard a knock on my door. I quickly turn off my music and walked to the door and looked through the peek hole to see who it was. It was Becky. I opened the door and I was immediately engulfed in a hug and I smiled. My happiness soon faded when she pulled away.

"Charlotte how are you it's been forever since we last talked?" Becky said causing me to frown. I've actually been avoiding Becky because I can't handle seeing those two flirt. Every time I see them it's just sad knowing I'm not the one kissing her and saying I love you to her and I keep wondering why I'm not good enough for h- "Charlotte, are you okay? You spaced out for a sec," Becky said. I reply with a simple yes to answer her question. Becky looked at me weirdly but then she started talking about how excited she was for the six pack elimination match.

I looked at her and took a second to just process how adorable she looked when her eyes lit up when she was excited about something. She was truly breathtaking. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt her shake me. "Charlotte, are you sure you're ok? You keep spacing out," she said. "Yes Bex. I'm perfectly fine," I said.

"Ok well me, Sasha, and Bayley are going for dinner. Do you want to come?" She asked. "I don't know Bex," I said unsure. "Please I'll pay for your food," she looked at me with puppy eyes. She knew I can't resist her when she does that. "Ok fine" I said. She looked at me with a smile and said her goodbye. She left oddly quickly but maybe she has something she needs to do.

Becky's POV

I had to leave quickly because I wasn't even suppose to be out. I was suppose to be home and Finn will be home any minute and if he finds out I left he'll punish me like the last time I disobeyed him.

Flashback

I tried to get home as quick as possible. I didn't want to be hurt again. When I made my way home his car was in the driveway and I knew I was in trouble. I parked my car and went inside. My eyes met his cold and emotionless eyes.

Before I knew it I was shoved into the wall. He was so close that I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He asked," Where were you." I knew better than to lie so I told him. " I was at Charlotte's house." He then angrily pushed me on the floor. "I told you to not leave the house without telling me especially when you are going to her house" he then approached me and said." This is why you're stupid. Charlotte doesn't care about you. Sasha doesn't care about you. Bayley doesn't care about you. NO ONE DOES. You are just a waste of space. This world will be so much better without you here" causing me to flinch. He always scared me when he yells. Next thing I know I felt a hard sting on the side of my face. He then went upstairs without another word. I just curled up into a ball and just silently started to cry.

Flashback ends

Thankfully he wasn't home and I felt relieved. As I was walking to the living room I felt a buzz in my pocket. I reached for my phone and smiled when I saw that it was a text from our 4 horsewomen group chat.

Queen 👑: Where are we going for dinner?

Boss 💜: I was thinking Olive Garden.

Hugger 🤗: Same

Lasskicker 🧡: Olive Garden it is

Queen 👑: Bex text me privately

Boss 💜: Looks like someone is in trouble

I quickly exited the group chat when I received a text message from Charlotte.

Queen 👑: Bex why did you leave so quickly when you came over

I knew I couldn't tell her the truth so I quickly made up a lie.

Lasskicker 🧡: I had to go pick up something from the pharmacy

Queen👑: Ok

I hope she bought it. As soon as I was getting up from the couch I heard a door open and it was Finn. He didn't look drunk which was good but he just looked at me with a disgusted look and went upstairs. I hated being in a relationship with him. When we first started dating he was sweet but then in the middle of our relationship he started to be aggressive and abusive with me and I have no idea why. If I try to break up with him he threatens me and it's one of my biggest fears knowing what he's capable of doing to me. Fear makes people follow. Fear brainwashes you to do things you don't want to and I would breakdown once in a while because I can't take it anymore.

Only Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley know about my mental breakdowns. One day, I was in my locker room talking with Sasha and Bayley and then I just broke down crying and screaming. Then Sasha tried her best to comfort me while Bayley was looking for Charlotte. As soon as Charlotte came beside me, I just let go of Sasha and hugged Charlotte. She gave a nod to the girls to leave. We then sat there for a good 20 minutes while she was whispering "It's gonna be ok" in my ear and kissing my cheek every so often.

She is the only one who can really calm me down. I always liked Charlotte more than a friend. She was way better then Finn in every way. She's caring, sweet, beautiful, and always knows how to cheer me up when I'm feeling down. She's just perfect in every way but I know she will never like me the way I like her. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the shower go on. I decided to go upstairs and change to avoid him. As soon as I got downstairs, I grabbed an extra blanket from the closet and went to the couch. I soon fell asleep with Charlotte on my mind.

Author's Note

This is my first time writing a book so I'm sorry if it's bad I'll update if people even want me to if you read this chapter thank you.