Chapter Thirty-Three: Secrets Part 3

"(Y/n), are you alright?" Nanami asked softly, touching your shoulder.

"Nana... what the hell just happened?" You looked at her incredulously.

Nanami sighed. "Touya turned green, that's what happened."

"He...what?" You shot her a confused look as Katsuki went to close the club room door.

"He was jealous, (y/n)." Nanami shook her head. "And I must say, the colour green does not look good on him."

"Does it look good on anyone?" You snorted, still in shock.

"I can think of a few..." Nanami's eyes trailed over to Katsuki, who was now leaning back against the clubroom door, arms crossed as he pretended not to be listening. "Anyways, it doesn't matter. Just try to ignore him for now, he'll come around."

You shook your head. "Nana, what was he even jealous about, really?" You tried to rake your brain for anything that could have upset him, at least from the memories you had.

"Geez, and I thought Zen was dense." Nana sighed. "He likes you, (y/n). He has since first year."

You stared at her blankly. "You're joking, right?" You started to laugh. "He's just a huge flirt, Nana. He's been like that forever. It doesn't mean anything."

"That's not... never mind." Nanami huffed. "Believe what you want, it doesn't matter."

Katsuki relaxed slightly, relieved that the blue haired bastard clearly had no affect on you, despite his obvious efforts. I don't need another fucking rival.

"So wait, if Touya really likes me, what the hell was he jealous about?"

"Ah, yeah... about that..." Nanami looked away, rubbing her neck as her cheeks flushed slightly in embarrassment. "We kind of saw you guys in the hall the other day. You know, during the time the alarm sounded..."

Your mouth suddenly felt dry. "Shoto and I? But he already knew-"

"No, (y/n)." Nanami glanced towards Katsuki. "You and... someone else."

"Oh," you swallowed hard. "I see."

"Just spit it out already," Katsuki huffed. "You guys saw me protecting her from the crowd, then you saw half and half doing the same thing. So what?"

Nanami stared at Katsuki, eyes wide. "You were what?"

"Are you deaf?" Katsuki pushed off from the door, walking towards us. "She needed to use her quirk to figure out what the hell was going on. How the hell was she supposed to do that if people were constantly bumping into her? She can't focus if she has to watch over her own body."

"I see..." Nanami raised an eyebrow at you. "So that wasn't what the Shoto argument was about?"

You shook your head. "Not that I'm aware of."

"What the hell are talking about?" Katsuki interjected, his crimson orbs focusing in on you.

"And that's my cue to leave..." Nanami quickly jumped up from her spot, gathering up her school books. "Call me if you need help with any of the course work, (y/n)." Nanami gave you a quick wave before making her escape, closing the clubroom door behind herself.

Katsuki took the opportunity to take Nanami's seat beside you on the couch, making you scramble back slightly. Katsuki raised an eyebrow, but said nothing.

"So, the Shoto argument?" Katsuki demanded.

You glared at him. "I'm pretty sure that I'm the one who should be asking that." You folded your arms across the chest. "What the hell did you say to Shoto?"

"You'll have to be more specific," Katsuki smirked. "He's my class mate, I say a lot of things to him."

You narrowed your eyes. "Alright, smart ass. What the hell did you say to him to make him demand what I was supposedly hiding from him?" You hissed.

Katsuki's smirk grew. "I merely suggested that he didn't know everything that wasn't going on in your life." He leaned forward, his voice low. "And if you didn't know what about, that means that you have yet to tell him anything about us."

"There is no us," you spat.

"Maybe not yet, but you still haven't told him anything about what's happened between us." Katsuki leaned back against the couch, completely at ease. "Which means that either you're worried about what his reaction will be, or..." Katsuki smiled triumphantly. "Or you're interested in seeing where this is going."

"Not likely," you deadpanned.

Katsuki shrugged. "Either way, you still aren't telling him."

"Fuck you!" You jumped to your feet. "I'm going to go tell him right now!"

"What? You're going to tell him about how much you wanted to kiss me in the classroom that day?"

You froze, partway past Katsuki's seated form. "You're wrong!" You spun to face him. "I didn't want to-"

You let out a yelp of surprise as Katsuki quickly grabbed your arm, yanking you down onto his lap. He shifted you around so that you were straddling his legs, facing him as he looked down at you. "I'm wrong, am I?" Katsuki cocked a brow.

You placed your hands on his chest, pushing away from him slightly. His fingers dug into your hips, holding you in place. "Of course you are," you're lip quivered as you fought off the sense of déjà vu. "Why the hell would I want to kiss you?"

"You tell me," his expression became serious, his crimson eyes boring into yours.

"Bakugo," your voice trembled as you tried to sound authoritative. "You need to-"

"Wrong name, babe," Katsuki smirked,  quickly moving one hand from your waist to thrust it into your hair.

You gasped in surprise as he tugged lightly, tilting your head up to his as he smashed his lips against yours. The smell of cinnamon and smoke filled your nostrils, your eyes instinctively closing.

The kiss was rough, his soft lips working rhythmically against yours as your hands fell slack against his muscled chest. Katsuki groaned in approval as he used the hand still on your waist to pull your body closer to his, your soft curves pressing against his hard body.

It felt amazing, but it was so much different from how you'd imagined it to be with... Shoto! Your mind snapped back to reality, your hands coming up hard to push against Katsuki.

His grip on you faltered as you took him by surprise, but he managed to grab onto your hips once more before you could escape. "What the hell? Why are you-"

The sound of skin hitting skin filled the clubroom as you smacked him across the face with an open palm. The impact stung.

"That was my first kiss!" You screamed at him, tears starting to stream down your face. "How could you!" You scrambled up and off of his lap, his hands falling away from your sides.

"I'm dating someone else and you still..." Your body shook, every emotion threatening to spill over as you clenched your fists at your sides. I need to get out of here!

"(Y/n), I'm sorry, I didn't realize-"

"It shouldn't matter!" You yelled, finally turning on your heel and running from the clubroom.

Katsuki stared out the open door after you in shock. He swore under his breath. Fuck! I thought for sure they'd already kissed. How the hell am I supposed to fix this one?!