Chapter Twenty-One: The USJ Incident Part 2

Wind whipped past your body at high speeds, the warp gate having dropped you out high above structures of the USJ. Relief filled you as you realized you still had a hold of Katsuki and Kirishima, the three of you free falling to the ground. Your instincts took over, the three of you merging into the Void, draining almost all of your energy instantly.

Katsuki set off an explosion with his one hand, slowing your fall until you were all drifting down at a leisurely pace. You lost your hold on the guys and Katsuki grabbed onto you as you fell forward, barely conscious.

"What the hell is going on?" Kirishima looked around, confused by the slow speed that you were all now descending at.

"We're in the Void, idiot," Katsuki snapped, grabbing you by your shoulders and shaking you. "(Y/n)!" You slumped into him, unresponsive, his words sounding far away. "God damn it! (Y/n), answer me!" He shook you again as Kirishima watched, uncertain.

"Kat...su...ki?" You mumbled out, his face blurry as you tried to look up at him.

"FUCK!" Katsuki grabbed your face, forcing you to look at him. "Is it taking your energy to keep us here?"

"Wha...."

"GOD DAMN IT WOMAN! ARE YOU USING YOUR QUIRK RIGHT NOW?!" He screamed, desperation seeping into his voice. He searched your face, your confusion evident as you fought to stay conscious.

You stayed silent for few seconds, trying to feel your own body and energy levels. "No..." you managed to mumble out, your eyes closing in exhaustion.

"Thank god," Katsuki pulled you to his body, cradling you in his arms.

"Is she going to be okay?" Kirishima floated closer, worry clear on his face.

"She'll be fine," Katsuki sighed in relief. "She's not using her quirk to keep us here, so she's not using anymore energy. She's just drained from bringing us into the Void with her."

"How do you know that?" Kirishima questioned as the three of you slowly drifted down to the rooftop of a building.

" 'Cause I've been here before. She's the one that pulled me out of that sludge villain a year ago," Katsuki explained as they touched down. He pulled you up into his arms bridal style, leaning your head against his shoulder and wrapping your one arm around his neck. "I'd have made it out myself if it wasn't for her."

"Liar..." you mumbled, eyes still closed. "Your arrogant ass would be dead if it weren't for me."

Kirishima chuckled and Katsuki glared at him. "Go to sleep," he growled at you. "You need to get your energy back so that you can bring us out of the Void." You hummed in agreement before passing out in his arms.

"So, now what?" Kirishima looked around, assessing your surroundings. It looked like you were the only ones brought to this area. "How does this void thing work?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" Katsuki barked at him. "I've only been here for a few seconds before, and it's not exactly my quirk."

"Bro, chill, I was just asking," Kirishima ran his hand through his spiky red hair, thinking. "I guess our best bet is to make our way back to the main area. I'm just not sure how we're going to fight off villains if we have to carry her."

"Shut up you idiot," Katsuki huffed. "If you haven't realized, we aren't on the same plain as the villains. I'm pretty sure her quirk transports us to a place alongside reality."

"Which means what exactly?" Kirishima glanced over the edge of the roof, trying to sort out an escape route.

"Means we won't have to fight anyone," Katsuki shifted you in his arms, confused by the lack of gravity. "We'll be able to see and hear everything, but that's about it. They can't see, hear, or even touch us."

"Oh wow, that's awesome!" Kirishima grinned, pumping his fist into the air.

"Whatever," Katsuki started off towards the door on the roof, side stepping parts of the ground that were crumbling away. "Keep up shitty hair, I'm not going to wait around all day for you."

"No problem dude," he nodded, quickly following.

Katsuki stopped when he came to the door, stepping aside to let Kirishima open it. The red head grabbed onto the handle, confused when it refused to turn. "Looks like we'll have to break through." He used his quirk to harden his arm, slashing at the door as he leaned forward. Surprised, he fell through the door itself, then turned and stuck his head back through the metal. "I guess we can just walk through stuff too, with a little more effort at least."

Katsuki rolled his eyes at his classmate, walking through the door easily. They made their way down to the ground floor of the crumbling building, moving through debris that blocked their path and floating over holes in the floor.

"Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of this!" Kirishima laughed as he swam through the air past a villain. "This is so freaking cool!"

Katsuki ignored him as they continued on, making their way past various villains who searched for them in confusion. He wanted to be able to blast his way out and take them down, but he knew that as long as they were in the Void, there was nothing he could do. "Bastards! Who the hell do they think they are, breaking into the USJ," he huffed.

"I don't know bro," Kirishima shrugged as they exited the building and started making their way down the street. "I just hope that everyone else is making out okay..."

~~~

Shoto froze some more villains, continuing to make his way out of the landslide zone. "Where the hell did they send her?" He'd tried looking for you immediately after landing, quickly realizing that you'd been transported somewhere else. She's probably with Kirishima and Bakugo. He'd seen you grab onto them before you disappeared into the vortex. Hopefully they're working well with her. I'll kill them if she gets hurt because of their stupidity. She could have ended up with me if she didn't have to try to protect them in the first place. Idiots.