Chapter Twenty-Nine: Morning Madness

You awoke to an empty bed. It seemed odd to you, but you couldn't quite rememeber why. You yawned and stretched, glancing towards your alarm clock. You'd managed to wake up a few minutes before your alarm. Fighting the urge to curl back up under the covers and savour those last few sleepy minutes, you crawled out of your warm bed. You stretched once more before rubbing your hand down your face, attempting to wake yourself up.

Slipping on your black house slippers, you slowly made your way out of your bedroom and down the short hall to the bathroom. It didn't even dawn on you how odd it was, that the door was closed. At least, until you pushed it open.

You stood in the doorway, eyes wide as you took in the sight before you. Shoto was standing in the middle of your bathroom, fresh from the shower. His arms were raised above his head as he dried his damp red and white locks with a towel. You swallowed hard, taking in his broad shoulders and bare chest. A toned stomach lead down to his slim hips, lined with a fuzzy white towel. He had the towel wrapped around his waist, hiding his lower half from your eyes. Your focus narrowed in on a few water droplets that ran down from his hair, agonizingly slow as they made their way down his pale skin, over small scars and lean muscles, before disappearing beneath the top of the towel.

You bit your lower lip, your half asleep brain creating the most sinful, wonderful images. Shoto pushing you up onto the bathroom counter, his lips finding yours... God, take me now! You groaned in frustration, hands fisting into the fabric at the front of your cotton shirt, pressing your thighs together tightly as heat filled your core.

Shoto's head snapped towards you at the sound of your frustration, his arms lowering the towel from his head. His grey and turquoise eyes widened in surprise before narrowing in on your aroused movements. His dick twitched as he watched you. Your creamy thighs, lightly dotted with fading bruises from training, pressed firmly against each other, rubbing slightly. Your hands worked away at the hem of your colourful All Might shirt, your round chest heaving as you fought for air. The low cut collar of the shirt fell off of one shoulder, revealing some of your cleavage and the gentle slope of your neck. Shoto licked his lips instinctively, wanting to burry his face in the crook of your neck and wrap himself up in your sweet vanilla scent.

His eyes darted to your face, your (h/c) hair falling down in tangles, framing your slightly flushed cheeks. Your light pink lips puckered slightly, making him want to kiss you... but it was your eyes that did him in. Your (e/c) orbs were hooded and filled with lust, watching him as if you hadn't eaten in years, and he was your favourite meal.

"(Y/n)..." Shoto breathed, the sweet sound making a shiver run down your spine, as if he'd physically touched you.

"Shoto," you practically purred, brain fuzzy with arousal. "Sorry, I didn't realize that you were in here."

He nodded slowly, but neither of you made a move to leave. Shoto fought to keep his arousal under control, but it was growing more difficult as the seconds ticked by.

"I need to get dressed," he choked out. The requirement for you to leave was implied, but you remained rooted to the spot. Shoto clenched his jaw, frustration evident. "Please, (y/n), you need to leave. You're making things... hard."

Your gaze instantly shifted to Shoto's lower half, making him curse under his breath. He could only imagine how little the towel did to hide his own arousal. Judging by the way you were now tugging harder at the hem of your shirt, he was right. "(Y/n), please..." Shoto rasped as steam started to rise from his body. "Before I do something we'll both regret."

Please. You practically whimpered at his words, watching as the desperate sound made Shoto's fists clench at his sides. Would it really be so bad, if he were to just push me up against the wall and... You sucked in a breath and winced slightly as a memory flashed through your mind. Intense crimson eyes, coupled with an intoxicating smell of cinnamon and smoke. It was the wake up call you needed.

You quickly reached for the door, pulling it closed before you spun on your heels and escaped back down the hall to your bedroom.

~~~

What. The. Actual. Fuck! You swore as you flopped down on your bed, confusion filling your aroused brain. Who the hell was that? You tried to replay the memory in you head, of the boy you didn't know, pushing you up against the door of an empty classroom. The memory was fuzzy, like it kept dancing just out of reach as you tried to grab onto it. There was clearly, well, something, between you and the ashen blond; you just couldn't figure out what, exactly.

He'd been about to kiss you, as far as you could remember, before someone knocking at the door had interrupted. The two of you had also been arguing about something. But what? And when? You gasped, covering your mouth with your hands. No! Don't tell me that I was dating someone before Shoto?!

You rolled onto your stomach, rubbing your hands down your face. Come on, (y/n), think! Maybe he was my boyfriend and we had to break up when Shoto started at UA... You groaned in frustration. The harder you thought about it, the farther away it seemed. That would explain why we were fighting at least.

You sighed, trying to rake your brain for something, anything, that would help you to figure out what was going on. I don't even know the guy's name, for god sakes! How old is he? Is he in my class? Obviously we all go to the same school. You grabbed your pillow and pulled it to your face, screaming. Why is this so fucking difficult?!

"(Y/n)?" Shoto knocked lightly on your bedroom door, drawing your attention. "You can use the bathroom now."

"Okay, thanks!" You yelled back, sucking in a breath as he reminded you of what had happened only a few minutes ago. I need a cold shower...