Doubting me

After you Agent S.E.B" I reply and again, we were on our way, with out a concern in the world. Off to Mission Runaway.

"Sebastian are you sure you know where were going? Like are you sure you weren't plotting my murder this entire time?" I ask.

"What makes you think I'm gonna kill you?" he asks laughing in disbelief.

"Well its quiet, dark, no one around to hear my screams" I say. Sebastian kind of just.. looks to the side and stops. Then I realized how dirty I sounded.

"Not like that!!" I say hitting the side of his arm.

"Hey you said it, I didn't" he tells me still kind of laughing.

"If I die those are the last words I did not expect to come out of my mouth" I say.

"Come on, lets just go, no ones gonna

kill you" he says tugging on my arm so we could continue.

"Says you! Who's to tell what will happen. A meteor can fall from the sky and my life can end as we know it" I say shrugging my arms.

"But ceceeee come onnnnn you've trusted me thennn what the difference nowww" he says still tugging my arm.

"Oh you're such a whiny baby" I say with my arms crossed.

"You love me though" he says.

"Come on lets just go" I tell him.

"Heyyy you didn't admit that you love me" he says sounding annoyed at me.

"Unbelievable, u n b e l i e v a b l e

If I had 1 word to describe you it'd be unbelievable" I tell him.

"Okay fine Celeste if you want me to ruin the surprise then just grant away and I'll do it" he says and I just sigh.

"You're right.. I'm.. Im sorry, you're the leader here" I say kinda looking at the floor.

"Thank you, and cheer up dude, this is supposed to be fun! Now come on, lets finish our exploration" he says and starts skipping along holding my hand.

A little while passes and Sebastian lets go of my hand. Its still really dark when he tells me "okay just wait.. right there" moving me with my shoulders.

"Okay what about you?" I ask.

"Don't sorry about me I'll.. I'll be right back" he tells me.

"Um Sebastian?? where are you?" I ask when I start to panic a little because he's no where to be seen or heard and its still dark.

"Well.. this is a weird way to end things" I tell myself.

"End things?!?" I hear Sebastian yell as a bunch of lights turn on.

I just gasp and stare at everything.