Bridal idea

I was checking the date and realized its been a year since I've broken up with Stephanie and almost a year since I've met Celeste. Then I started to see that Celeste's birthday was coming up.

I was trying to figure out what I was going to do for Celeste's birthday then I realized Samuel was staring at me like he was going to tell me something but was hesitant. He walked towards me seeming nervous.

"Sebastian?" he asked me.

"Yea" I reply.

"Can I talk to you?" he asks. I was started to feel a bit scared because he never asks me that question he usually just tells me.

"Samuel are you okay?" I reply

"Yea I'm fine it's just that.. um-" he says then cuts himself off. I just keep looking at him and he still seemed really nervous.

"I think I love Ariana" says Samuel. I felt relief all over me. Maybe he's drunk I thought because sober Samuel knows that I know he loves Ariana.

"I know, I hear you tell her everyday" I say.

"And I think that.. maybe its her" he says.

"Yea, we've been over this remember" I tell him.

"No, Seb I want to love her forever" he says.

"Then tell her" I replied.

"Sebastian you don't understand. I want to make Ariana my wife" he says.

"WHAT?" I say really loud.

" I want to make Ariana my wife"

Wait so let me get this straight. You want to get MARRIED?!?" I asked in shock

"Yea well.. I don't know.. I mean.. It seemed like a good idea but your reaction is telling me that it.. probably isn't" he said looking down.

"You really think she's the one?" I asked.

"Its just that... She's just the most amazing girl I've ever met and I love her and she's always so understanding when it comes with touring. And she trusts me when I say I'm not seeing other girls and... I just don't wanna loose her.. and I want to make it official but I wanted to hear your opinion because you've met her" he said.

I could tell that Samuel being nervous the whole time was telling me he was sober and definitely being serious about this.

"Well Samuel I just didn't think you'd be the marriage type" I said.

"So you don't think its a good idea?" he asks sounding kind of down.

Man my opinion really means this much to him I thought. I sighed.

"I just don't want to rush anything" he said quietly

"I know you really love her, and if you think marriage is something you really think you want then.. I'm in" I said. Then he sighed sounding as if it was out of relief.

"So you'll help me?" he asked.

"Of course! But I think we know who we need to ask" I said.