The wedding

"Now, come on lets go Mrs. Mysterious at her best" said Seb.

"Mrs. Mysterious at her best?" you're the one who isn't telling me where were going" I said. He laughed.

"Come on, we have a wedding to crash he said as he got my hand.

We got into Ari's car and we started driving. I was still confused and a little scared. Why is Ari so excited and why am I supposed to be all dressed up?

"Sebastian tell me again where were going" I said. He smiled as he drove without looking at me.

"Cece we're gonna go crash Anthony's wedding" said Ari. It all hit me.

"This is Mission: get your revenge" said Sebastian.

"Revenge huh? Is that even legal?" I asked as we got out of the car.

"We're not killing anyone and their party is at a public place so.. we got this" he said as he got my hand and started to walk in.

"Wait wait" I said and Sebastian stopped.

"How do you even know this is the right spot?" I asked.

"It had a location on his fiances/wife's Instagram" he said then continued walking. The closer and closer we got the the venue the more and more I wanted to know what the plan was.

It was an outdoor almost night time celebration and it was very beautiful with all the grass and lights everywhere.

I saw the bride and not gonna lie

I saw the bride and not gonna lie.. she had a pretty face. I felt the sense of revenge the more and more I looked around for Anthony. He didn't see me when I spotted him, but boy did I feel rage.

"Should we tell her the plan?" asked Sebastian.

"I think she's got this" said Ari. She was right. I do got this. I looked at Seb.

"Don't look at me, you know what to do" he said. I took a deep breath. There was a bartender nearby at the party.

"But first" I said pointing to the bar. Then started walking towards it.

Sebastian followed me in a way that seemed like he was trying to stop me.

"Give me the strongest you've got " I said.

"I don't think thats-" said Sebastian trying to stop me but it was too late.

I took the shot without hesitation and barley any reaction. I looked at Ari she looked so surprised that I actually had drank for the first time.