Suprises

Celeste's point of view

Two days passed. No calls and no texts from Sebastian. "He's just busy" I told myself. "His phone doesn't have battery" I told myself. What if he's out there with another girl? What if he's forgotten all about me?" I asked myself. I knew it, I shouldn't have fallen for him.

I was sitting in the kitchen using my laptop checking my grades and seeing if I had any work I'm missing or have any tests I have to study for.

Then I heard my phone right. I was scared to see who it was. I knew I was bound to be disappointed.

I checked. It was Sebastian. OmG oMg he's calling me. Ari isn't home so I didn't know what to do. I kinda started to panic but I just answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Celeste sorry- sToP it Sebastian! Anyways I just wanted to say sorry- SEBASTIAN I'LL LITERALLY THROW YOUR PHONE OUT THE WINDOW! Its Remington I just- SEBASTIAN IM NOT KIDDING I WILL DO IT."

I had no idea what was happening.

"Thank you, okay I just wanted to tell you sorry for Sebastian not calling you he's just stupid and in denial- OW I SAID STOP".

"Okay byeeeee sorry to bother youuu" then he hung up.

I didn't even have any time to say anything. I was so confused. I decided to text Sebastian.

"You didn't murder your own brother did you?" I texted.

"Haha no but.. I almost did" he replied. Then I got a face time call from him. I answered. "Hiya" I said.

"Heyy so what's new?" he asked. I decided to be honest and said

"What's new? Well I know it's only been 2 days but I was scared you either got murdered or murdered someone yourself"

He laughed.

"No I promise I haven't murdered anyone yet and I'm pretty sure I'm alive" he said.

"Yet? Oh Sebastian I hope the day never comes where I have to bail you out" I said laughing and he laughed too.

"Omg I forgot to tell you! I passed my Bio test!" I said.

"Yay that's good even thou.. I kind of.. hate biology" he said.

"Yea I figured, but thanks for helping me study by the way" I said.

"I literally just took you to the park to burn a picture of you and Anthony I got jealous of" he said laughing.

"I know right 10/10 quality study buddy" I replied.

"Definitely" he replied.

"Also something else I forgot to tell you is that after you put me on your story in my frog pajamas I got like 67-120 follow requests from random fan accounts" I said.

"S'cuse you its froggie pajamas and its a good thing they delivered" I laughed.

"I miss you" I said kind of sounding a little sad.