pictures

"Maybe it's her". The words of Samuel replayed in my mind as I fell asleep.

-

             Celeste's point of view

I woke up at 8:40 feeling happy. Then I remembered I had to study. I checked if Ari was awake and she wasn't. I just got my highlighters and my study guides out. Normally I don't need to study too much but when it comes to Biology.. I need at least 2 hours to feel even a little bit prepared. I was starting to review my vocab until my phone started ringing.

I checked and it was Sebastian calling. I answered fast (obviously).

"Hey Sebastian" I said.

"Hey Celeste hopefully I didn't wake you" he said.

"No, only sometimes I'm an early bird but it's rare" I said.

"Wanna hang out?" he asked. Yes. Yes I did. But did I say that? Nope.

"Sebastian I have to study and.. don't you have to tour?" I asked.

"I leave in like 3 hours" he said.

"3 hours? And you'd rather spend them with me then do anything else?" 

"Yep" he replied.

"Well that's nice but.. I still have to study ya know" I replied.

"So? I can help you" he said happily.

"All right but I'm warning you.. Ariana is asleep and if we wake her.. there will be a rage storm" I said. He laughed and said

"Okay gotya" I'm on my way".

"See ya" I replied and hung up. Then it hit me. A rush of excitement. I felt even more happy.

After about 18 minutes I heard knocking on my door. I opened it. It was Sebastian.

And he had his phone out...  recording me(?)

"Hey guys here we have my friend stunning Celeste, look how good she looks! y'alls should go and give her some lovee" he said really fast while walking round me and recording.

"What's your Instagram?" he asked. I told him my Instagram but after I did I asked

"And what was that all about?" I said sounding confused but happy.

"Shout outs" he replied while typing my username.

"Oh well you really took me by surprise there" I said. He laughed.

"That's the point" he said smiling.

"Hmm" I said as I was walking towards the couch. Then I told him he could sit next to me and he did. I stared to write something and looked up.

"Stunning Celeste? Really? I said sounding confused.

"Well ya know how there's gorgeous Dan, now there's Stunning Celeste" he said. I just stayed looking at him.

"What do you not like it?" he asked in a laughing tone.

"Sebastian, I'm literally wearing froggie pajamas and my hairs not even done" I said.

"Awh you said froggie" he said laughing. I just rolled my eyes while smiling.

"Besides frog pajamas is what's trending" he told me.

"S'cuse you, these are froggie pajamas" I said sarcastically but happy.

"Right, froggie pajamas" he said smiling. I continued writing things down and reviewing.

"What are you even studying anyways?" he asked. I sighed.

"Fucking biology" I said rolling my eyes.

"BORINGG!" he yelled. Then I said

"SHHH you'll wake Ari up" really fast. Then I realized I was accidentally really close to his face. I backed up really fast and whispered "sorry" as I went back to writing. He didn't do anything but his face had slightly turned red.

"Oh no that was so so bad" I thought and started pretending to write something on my paper.

He looked over at my paper. "You do realize you're not writing anything right?" he asked.

"Oh shut up" I said laughing but on the inside I felt really embarrassed.

It was quiet again but not necessarily an awkward silence.

He got up and started to look around the living room. He started looking at the pictures I had hanging around.

Then he came across one that stood out to him.

"Who's this?" he asked pointing at it. I looked up at him.

It was a picture of Anthony.

"Oh no that's a picture of me and Anthony and he was pointing to him specifically" I said to myself kind of panicking.