Hesitation

You're.. not seriously considering breaking up with Sebastian right?" Ari asks as we make our way to the parking lot.

"Um.. I " I say quiet, hesitating a bit.

"Ari she's right, who are we to tell her who she can and can't date" says Ana as she interrupts me.

Ariana just sighs.

"You're right, you're right" says Ari lifting her hands from the wheel after parking.

"But I still ship Celestian" Ari said looking back at me smiling.

"Yea same! Celestian for the WIN!!" says Ana excitedly.

"Now come on! cheer up kid, we have a dream dress to find" says Ari as she gets out of the car with her purse.

I just get out of the car and try my best to smile. "Man, way to ruin the mood Ana" I say to myself.

Who am I kidding, this isn't Ana's fault. This is a wake up call. I, yes me,

Celeste Isabel Cordovés is planning her best friends wedding. There is zero time to think about guys right now. Time to.. cheer up! Be happy for my best friend! No fear, no pity, no regret.

After getting myself together, we started to head to the bridal shop.

"Omg! Ari did I tell you that Tyler invited me to hang out tomorrow!" I say to Ariana excitedly.

"I told you, another day, another news update about Tyler" says Ari quietly to Ana.

Well.. fuck. I told myself to not think about boys and here I am. Thinking about Tyler. Who is.. a boy.

"Hey I heard that" I tell Ari.

"I'm sorry mija but- she says hesitantly.

Ariana only speaks Spanish when she's annoyed at me but trying hard to not show it. This is great.

"Okay I get it, you miss Sebastian and you're starting to meet new guys. Its exciting and everything and as your best friend it is part of my job to listen to these kinds of things but today I just want to have a girls day out. Is that okay?" she asks.

The more they talk about Sebastian, the more I want to just spill my guts on what happened just to tell them to stop mentioning him.

But.. I can't do that to Ari. Especially now that she just said she just wanted to have a girls day out.

I take a deep breath. "All right, you have yourself a deal" I say trying to sound as enthusiastic as I can.

Ariana smiles and thanks me. Then we walk inside. There's so many dresses. I look at Ari and I can tell there's excitement in her eyes.

 I look at Ari and I can tell there's excitement in her eyes

Ariana checks in stating her name and her time for her appointment and a lady comes out

"Hello I'm Katy, I'm going to be helping you with the fitting today" she says shaking our hands.

"And who's going to be the bride?" she ask.

"Oh its me" Ariana says kind of laughing. I can tell she's nervous.

"Great, now is there a certain style your looking for?" Katy asks.

"Um.. Actually right now I have no clue to what I want, I'm kind of open for anything" says Ari.

"Well here we have samples of different styles" she says telling us to follow her.

I

can get you to try on a little bit of each but if there's one you'd prefer so we can work around it, that'd help a lot" she said.

"What do you guys think?" ask Ari looking to us. 

"I feel like you'd look good in the first one"

says Ana.

"Yea I think mermaid style dresses would look good" I said.

"If you can find me some mermaid style dresses to start out that'd be good" said Ari.

"We can totally do that, your friends can just wait in main hall for now and Ariana can you come with me to the fitting rooms?" she asks.

"Yea, that's fine" said Ari nodding. Then me and Ana made our way to the couches while Ari goes to the fitting rooms.

Me and Ana sit down on the couch at the main room and wait for Ari.

We both sort of just stare at the ground, taking everything in.

"Pretty exciting huh?" asks Ana breaking the silence.

"Yea it is" I say kinda smiling.

"Hey um.. Celeste I don't mean to be intrusive or anything but.. are you okay? Are you sure nothing happened between you and Seb?" she asks kind of quiet.