"Yes Master, thank you so much" he breathed out, once again looking up at him with intense emotion in his eyes. Levi used the hand he held against the younger's head to calmingly stroke his hair. Eren let his eyes flutter closed for a moment and leaned forward to place soft, adoring kisses over the bulge in his now revealed underwear. He used his hands to pull down his pants to his ankles before looking back up at Levi, seeking permission to take them off completely.

"Go on" Levi said and raised his foot to allow Eren to remove them. "Your third guideline, Eren, is that I'll expect you to be clean, well-groomed and ready for me at all times while having your collar locked" he said, while still playing with his soft hair. Now careful to not break eye contact Eren carefully pulled down Levi's underwear just enough to free his cock. He angled up his face against its underside so that his lips brushed against him while replying like a good fucking boy.

"Thank you Master, I'll always be ready to take your cock in any hole, I'm yours to use" he breathed, his cheeks flushing slightly. Levi let out a low, approving sound and it was easy to see the desirous feelings in his eyes grow exponentially from Eren's words.

"Open up" he then said, much to Eren's joy. He let out a breathy moan, hurried to wet his lips with his tongue and then opened up his mouth with a wet sound. Levi let the hand he'd had in his hair sink down to the back of his head and lead him forward. Ahh yes, Eren thought as he finally felt the thick cock enter his warm mouth. He immediately created a small suction and pressed up his tongue against his cock to stimulate the especially sensitive frenulum that's on the underside of the tip. Levi let out a low sigh but at the same time looked on him with strict eyes. "Hmm... You can do a lot better than this, can't you slut?" he said and Eren let out a whiny moan and quickly complied, while Levi went back to going through his guidelines. "I can and I will punish you if you break any rule" he started to say right as Eren had begun vigorously working his mouth and hand over his length. Eren cursed inside his head, he had to use all of his willpower to not lose focus on what he was saying while he at the same time wanted to do his very fucking best to pleasure his cock. Levi made a sudden thrust forward and hit the back of his throat, which forced out a deep but muffled, erotic moan from Eren. He looked back up to meet the older's eyes since he realized that that was the only way he could possibly muster up the focus he needed to listen to all that he said through everything that right now were fogging his mind.

"However if you yourself realizes your mistake and admits to it first I'll be more lenient" he said, looking quite pleased as he cupped Eren's cheek affectionately with his free hand. But Eren just hummed a reply through his lips that still was closed around his cock and although he looked up into his eyes he probably must've looked pretty damn dazed because the soft hand with which he cupped his cheek turned into a light slap, as if to make him come back to his senses. "Did you catch that Eren? Hm?" Levi asked and gave him another light slap across his cheek.

"Ahh" Eren breathed out and had to pause his oral work. He bit his lip feeling flustered since he didn't know how closely he would be able to recite what he just had said. He sure had gotten the core meaning of it though and so he just went for it... together with a bit of extra charm. "Yes Master" he begun by saying. He was slowly stroking his cock with one hand and kept the eye contact but now with a slightly lowered head. "I know my place Master, I need a strong hand and a lot of disciplining, so I'll gratefully receive all punishments without complaining..." Levi let out a small puff of air and showed a pleased, little smirk.

"Well, close enough" he said and used his thumb to take a hold of Eren's chin and angle his head back up towards him again.

"Fifth and last rule for now: Be very honest with me and be vocal. I don't want a mute, lifeless puppet and I certainly don't want you to feel truly upset about something. I want to bring you and your whole person into this. And although I'll punish you for mistakes, I won't be truly mad at you when they happen or if you were to tell me that you need to pause. You're new at this and to be able to mold your raw self is the biggest beauty of this to me" he explained while slowly brushing his thumb over Eren's slightly swollen bottom lip. "Do you understand?"