"Come here" he demanded, still wearing a stern frown and using a grip on his collar to pull him forward and then downwards to make him fall down to his knees. Eren let immediately out a needy moan upon the sudden close proximity to his cock. He wanted nothing but to worship the hell out of it, to be honest.

"Eren, I will now establish a few rules" Levi said and Eren had to pull his eyes away from the enticing outline of his erection, to look up into his eyes. "You may speak your mind about them if you have any concerns, in that case I may try to find a compromise" Levi continued while looking at him with dark eyes and effectively made Eren swallow nervously. The fact that he didn't give him the option of refusing any rule altogether but that he would at best have to live with a compromise, felt so right... thrilling even. It said that during the days and hours that he wore this collar locked he was to live according to Levi's wishes and for his pleasure; no room for objection. The thought made renewed heat pool once again deep inside of him. Unable to help himself, he leaned forward until his face met his Master's crotch. Ah, god... He breathed out a long, hot breath. He could feel the weight of Levi's warm cock rest against his face behind the fabric and the almost intimidating feeling forced out a small, needy sound from him. Levi didn't comment or react to what he was doing so far, so Eren took the chance to raise up a hand to hungrily palm and stroke his bulge.

"...I don't want to suffocate you in a long list of rules that'll be hard to remember, so we'll start with five pretty simple guidelines that applies always except for during aftercare" Levi said while just observing him through lowered lashes. Eren looked up and nodded, but then his eyes soon flickered down to his crotch again to pull down his zipper. "Firstly, you're to always address me properly while having your collar locked, unless I say otherwise" Levi said in a strict but collected voice. Eren let out a small hum.

"Yes Master" he said, trying to show that he certainly listened although he had some trouble with keeping anything else than his crotch as his main focus right then.

"Second of all, like I said earlier; while wearing your collar everything you do and have belongs to me. Your pain-" he continued and suddenly grabbed a quite tight hold in his hair which he used to tug back his head slightly by. The stinging pain together with purely getting pulled back from his crotch made Eren let out a small whimper, "-your body, your actions and your pleasure" he continued. "Which means that I fucking won't allow you to continue to behave like a helplessly needy slut who doesn't know his fucking place. You're to ask your master for permission before fucking touching me" he said, his tone calm but his eyes stern as steel.

"Ahh I'm sorry Master" Eren said, his eyes immediately turning regretful and begging. "Can- can I please touch you?" he asked.

"Touch my what?" Levi asked without relaxing the tight grip in his hair the slightest.

"Hahh, can I please touch your cock Master?" Eren begged and felt the heat continue to rise inside him from this new treatment. Levi nodded.

"For now you can, as long as you're fucking sure that you'll still be able to listen" he said and momentarily tightened the grip in his hair even further and by doing so effectively dispersed some of the aroused cloudiness that fogged his mind. Eren straightened out his posture and then made sure to stay completely still and look straight into his Master's eyes as he continued to speak. "If I have to repeat myself while telling you your rules, I'll have to give you a heavy punishment. Got that?" he asked and raised his eyebrows in an expectant look.

"Yes, thank you Master" Eren said feeling flustered but thankful and nodded anxiously.

"Good, then you can go ahead" Levi said, finally released the grip in his hair and relaxed the look on his face slightly. Eren unconsciously licked his lips and proceeded to unbutton his pants, once again allowing himself to turn back his gaze straight ahead to the impressively sized bulge. He felt a hand that was much softer this time start to comb through his brown locks. "Remember that to you it's a privilege, not a right, to get me" Levi said in a low voice. Ah... fuck, that's hot... Eren couldn't help but think and let out a shaky moan.