thirty

Kylie

"Please tell you're joking?" I asked him, shutting my eyes. "I'm sorry" was all he said and I knew he was telling the truth.

"Why are you telling me this Cole? Don't you want me to fall in love with you and then your plan will have worked?" I asked him, opening my eyes.

He looked guilty. "I didn't want it to happen this way" he said, putting his head in his hands.

"God I've been such an asshole to you" he said, sighing. "I'm sorry Ky" he said.

I smiled slightly. "It's okay. At least you figured out what you were doing was wrong" I chuckled.

"Can I ask you a favour?" I asked him.

He nodded his head. "Sure, what is it?" He replied, raising an eyebrow. I smirked slightly.

"Take me to Zoes right now"

-

"Kylie please just think about this" Cole said as I stormed up the stairs of Zoe's apartment building.

"Not gonna happen" I said, my hands clenched into tight fists. "She messed with me, my best friend and my boyfriend. She's fucking dead"

"Kylie-" he said but I cut him off. "There's no point in trying to convince me Cole" I said, before turning back and stomping down the hall.

I heard Cole chasing after me, but it was too late as I was already knocking on Zoe's apartment door.

The door swung open, revealing her. A smug smile made its way onto her lips. "Look who it is" she said.

I laughed evilly before shoving her inside. She stumbled back, looking confused.

"I know what you did Zoe" I said, clenching my fists. "What? Make out with your boyfriend?" She asked me.

"I know you fucking spiked his drink" I spat and she just rolled her eyes. "So? How else was I going to get him to kiss me?" She said.

I walked closer to her and slapped her across the face. "Did you just-".

"Yes I did" I cut her off. She raised her fist, swinging directly into my jaw. I stumbled back, my eyes narrowing at her.

"Kylie stop!" Cole yelled, running inside. But I didn't. I lunged at her, pinning her to the ground.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and lifted me off the ground. I pushed Cole away, swinging my fist into Zoe's cheek.

She groaned in pain, but still had that stupid smirk on her face. Cole dragged me out of her apartment, slamming the door.

"What the fuck!" He yelled at me. "She deserves it" I said, my breathing was heavy.

"Are you okay?" He asked, referring to my face. I nodded.

"I'm fine. I just need to see Dylan"