seventeen

Kylie's POV*

"How's Gemma?" Cyndi asked Dylan as we eat dinner that her and Tyler prepared.

"Good she's finished college.." he talked about his sister but I wasn't focused on what he was saying.

I was focusing on what he was wearing. He had a light blue shirt with the top button open exposing his toned chest, along with khakis with black vans.

Boy does he look good in those khakis...

"Kylie" Dylan whispered in my ear snapping me out of my trance. "Huh?"

"Your staring at my dick" he said making my eyes go wide.

"Indeed I am" I said lifting my head up to meet his eyes. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

I turned my attention back to my food. "So what's the situation with college Ky?" Cyndia asked me.

"Well..." I said as Dylan placed his hand on my thigh. I cleared my throat and looked back up at her.

"Acceptance letters from
UCLA should be coming pretty- soon" I said as Dylan moved his hand slowly up my thigh.

Oh god. Is it bad I'm already fucking wet.

"That's good. Are you gonna study photography?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"I hope so." I said and I felt Dylans hand under my dress. Oh fuck. I tried moving his hand but only for his to clamp down on my inner thigh causing me to let out a gasp.

Everyone went quiet and looked at me. "Honey are you okay?" Cyndi asked me.

"Yeah I'm f-fine" I smiled and soon enough they all went back to their own individual conversations. I looked over at Dylan and he had a sly smirk on his face.

That little shit!

He gave me an innocent look as he slid his hand higher. I gave him a stern look only for him to tilt his head to the side and grin at me.

I turned my head and started picking at my food. Anything to help me distract myself from what Dylan was about to do. I was praying someone would ask either of us a question but no, they were all oblivious to what was happening.

Dylan took this as the perfect opportunity to slid two fingers underneath my panties and began to work his magic.

I lowered my head even more and gripped onto my fork as he began to go faster. Once he thought I was wet enough, which didn't take long, he dipped two fingers inside of me and began to pump in and out of me.

I looked up from my plate and placed my hand over my mouth hoping a moan wouldn't escape my lips. No one but me and Dylan had the slightest clue as to what was going on.

Everyone was laughing and talking and I looked over at Dylan, he was pretending to laugh along with them acting like he wasn't fingering the fucking life out of me.

He tilted his head at me and began to pump even faster in and out of me. "Oh fuck" I'm mumbled barely audible. Dylan must of heard because he chuckled at me.

I tightly gripped my fork as I could feel my orgasm coming on. A few more pumps and I released myself all over Dylan's fingers, quietly letting out a shaky breath. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked the juices off making me want to cum again.

I quickly turned away from him refraining myself from moaning again.

I glanced at Tyler and he mouthed "I'm gonna kill Dylan once dinners over". I smiled and mouthed "Please do".

After everyone had finished up dinner Dylan, Tyler and I volunteered to do the dishes.

We walked into the kitchen and stacked the plates into the sink. "Are you guys fucking serious!" Tyler whisper yelled.

"Hey, don't blame me. Blame this motherfucker for fingering the life out of me under the fucking table" I said quietly.

"Oh come on, you didn't like it" Dylan said raising an eyebrow at me while a cocky smirk played on his lips.

"One, yes I did like it. Two, fuck you" I said slapping his chest lightly.

"Okay it's fine my parents didn't see anything. But I swear to god if you two have sex tonight and I or my parents hear you're both dead" Tyler said and I laughed.

"Hey Dyl wanna fuck tonight to piss him off?" I joked.

"I'm down" he said shaking my hand.

Tyler rolled his eyes. "You two are really meant for each other" he said. "Now help me!"

We both laughed and helped him with the dishes.

* * *

After about an hour of arguments about who's drying and who's washing, we finally finished al the dishes.

"Okay im going to bed. Have fun you two" Tyler said walking out the door. "But not to much fun" he yelled causing me and Dylan to laugh.

Dylan grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him. He lifted my arms, wrapping them around his neck. He gripped my thighs and lifted my onto the counter top. He was now in between my thighs.

He rested his hands on my thighs making me feel something down there.

"Uh Dyl I was kidding about having sex tonight" I said and he smirked at me.

He began kissing my neck and collarbone causing me to let out a small moan. I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Really baby girl, because I wasn't" he said cockily as he wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Dyl-"

"Shh, we have to be quiet. Remember" he winked at me as he carried my to his bedroom.

Oh boy.