twenty three

Kylie's POV*

I walked over and grabbed the paper from his hands. "Wait what?" I said staring down at the paper in my hands.

Jesse comes in and looks at me confused. "What's that?" He asked me, as he walked over to the three of us.

"A-A letter from UCLA" I stuttered and Jesses eyes widened.

"Well fucking open it already, I wanna see you reaction for when you get accepted" he smiled.

"If" I corrected him.

"When!" Everyone said. I rolled my eyes but couldn't contain my smile.

I ripped open the envelope and grabbed the letter. My eyes traveled down the letter until they landed on the word : accepted.

"Congratulations Kylie, you have been accepted"

I rest and a huge smile spread across my face. "Well?" Everyone asked me.

"I got accepted!!!" I yelled and everyone screamed. Tyler ran over to me and picked me up. He spun me around and I laughed.

Dylan engulfed me into a hug and then Jesse. "I'm so proud of you" Dylan smiled at me.

"What's going on?" Cyndi asked once her and John rushed into the kitchen.

"I got accepted into UCLA" I exclaimed and they both immediately scream, engulfing me into a hug.

"I have to go call Jill" Cyndi said, hurrying out of the room to go get her phone.

"Let's go and celebrate" John said.

***

We went out for food to celebrate. John insisted on paying even though I told him not to.

I was now sitting in the passenger seat of Dylan's car. We were on our way home.

I looked over at Dylan to see he was biting his lip. "What are you thinking about Dyl?" I asked him.

He glanced over at me, a smirk evident on his face. "You" his low voice spoke.

I immediately felt my cheeks reddened. He placed his hand on my thigh giving it a little squeeze.

"What about me?"

"The things I want to do to you" I feel his grip on my thigh get tighter.

I suddenly become flustered. I felt extremely hot in this car now.

The rest of the car ride was silent. The sexual tension between us was unbearable. He quickly turned into the parking loft and turned the car off.

We hurry up to his apartment and as soon as the door opens he pushes me inside and shut the door.

His lips immediately attach to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulls my legs around his waist.

I take his bottom lip in between my teeth, biting on it softly, and he let out a loud moan.

He begins leaving wet kisses all over my neck and chest and I sigh. He harshly on my collar bone as he makes his way up my jaw.

"God I love you so much" he breathes against my skin.

My hands roam through his soft hair earning a low moan from Dylan.

Continuing to kiss my neck, he makes his way down the hall, to his bedroom.

He closes the door with his foot and he lay me down on the bed, hovering above me. I tug at the end of his shirt, lifting it over his head.

I admire his toned chest as he smirked down at me. He lifts my shirt over my head and unclipped my bra.

He throws it behind him as his lips make they're way to my breasts. I moan softly.

"Your so beautiful"

(Contains sexual content)

I reach my hand to unbuckle his belt. I throw it across the room. I unbuttoned his pangs and slowly slipped them down his legs.

I see the bulge in his briefs, and I play with the waistband of them, teasing him.

I feel him slip off my jeans and he pulls down my underwear using his teeth, hot.

He moves me to the centre of the bed, spreading my thighs apart. He rests my legs on his shoulders as his head moves lower.

I throw my head back as I feel lick a single line up my core. I moan once I feel him lick my clit softly.

"Oh god" I pant, moving my hands into his hair as he continues to swirl his tongue around me.

I can feel a pit forming in my stomach as he works faster, dipping his his tongue in and out of my core.

He moans against me and I feel his two fingers enter me. I moan as he pumps them in and out of me.

He makes eye contact with me, watching me as I pant. He sucks harshly on my clit and I say out of breath "I'm about to cum"

He pulls his fingers out of me, putting them in his mouth, licking them clean.

Oh my god.

I reach a hand down to palm him through his briefs and he moans. "Stop teasing Ky" he said and I smirked.

I pull them down and throw them on the floor. He reached over to his nightstand and grabbed a condom.

He rolls it on, lining himself with my entrance.

When I finally feel him enter me I let out a loud moan. He leans over me, resting his hands on either side of my head.

He begins thrusting at a fast pace, grunting softly. I drag my nails down his back, pulling him closer to me.

I gasp when I feel him hit a new angle, even deeper inside me. "Fuck" he moaned, his hips connecting when mine with every thrust.

I shut my eyes tightly, feeling the pleasure hit me. His lips connect with the skin under my ear as he whispered "cum for me baby".

That literally threw me over the edge. I feel myself clenching around him as I threw my head back.

He grips my thighs as I continue clenching, riding out my high.

I hear him moan softly before he cums into the condom. His body relaxed and he pulled out.

He rolled off the condom and threw it into the trash can.

"That was incredible"

Sorry his literally been two months!

Here's another chapter ;)