twenty five

Kylie's POV

We made our way to the club in Dylan's car. Holland, Crystal and the rest of the cast were riding in Colton's car while the rest of us were in Dylan's.

We were dancing and laughing the whole time and I was having the best time. It felt good to be surrounded by people I loved.

We arrived to the club a few minutes later, and I was pumped to get out and dance.

Everyone showed their IDs, and I showed my fake one. We got into the club surrounded by sweat dancing bodies.

Dylan grabbing onto my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor. I smiled at him and he pulled me close to him. There was a lot more people than I expected there to be in here.

"You want a drink?" He asked me, shouting over the loud music. "Yeah, get me a jack and coke please" I said and he nodded, letting go of me.

I was spun around facing Colton. "You enjoying your birthday shorty?" He grinned at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not that short Colton!" I defended myself. "And yes I am" I said and he laughed. "Let's dance then" he said grabbing my wrist, pulling me to the middle of the dance floor.

This was gonna be a long night!

-

My vision was blurry and I could barley walk. I stumbled around the dance floor, crashing into Holland in the process.

"Woah Kylie, how much did you have to drink?" She chuckled at the state I was in.

"Only like 10!" I exclaimed, slurring my words. She laughed at me. "Let me go get you some water" she said, walking away from me.

I didn't realise how drunk I actually was.

I hadn't seen Dylan in over thirty minutes and I was starting to get worried.

I looked around the room but there was no sign of him anywhere.

"Looking for someone?" the all too familiar voice of Cole spoke behind me. I turned to face him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat at him. He put his hands up in defence.

"What? A guy can't wish his friend happy birthday on their birthday?" He said with a cocky grin on his face.

"You're not my friend Cole" I said with gritted teeth. He rolled his eyes.

"Who are you looking for?" He smirked at me. "Not you anyway" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Dylan, is it?" He asked me. I bit the inside of my cheek. "Yes" I said, lowly.

"I think I saw him with Zoe a few minutes ago" he said and my eyes widened. "Zoe?" I repeated.

"Yeah cmon. I'll show you where they are" he said, grabbing onto my wrist lightly.

I followed him through the crowd and to the back of the room. "There" he pointed to a couple making out against the wall.

But it wasn't just a couple.

It was Dylan and Zoe.

__________________________
  Thanks for reading! Vote and comment for the next chapter.

Also, I posted the characters and first chapter for a new book I was writing.
It's called Psychotic, and it's an Ethan Dolan book. Please go check it out!
Thank you,
Love you all

 Please go check it out! Thank you, Love you all