ten

Kylie's POV*

"Kylie!" I heard Tyler shout as he walked into view of me and Dylan.

I smiled from ear to ear. "Tyler" I yelled back and ran up to him. He put down his bags and wrapped his arms around me. He picked my up and spun me around. I laughed and he put me back on my feet.

He gave me one last quick hug before giving Dylan a hug. "I missed you two lovebirds" he said smirking at us.

I rolled my eyes. "Lovebirds really?" I said laughing.

"Well it's true" Tyler said nudging Dylan. He rolled his eyes and pushed him.

We made our way back to the car and got in. I let Tyler ride in the front. Tyler told us all about the wedding during the journey.

Half way through the ride Dylan pulled over, into a gas station. "Out of gas" he said looking at the E. "Be back in a few" he said getting out of the car.

Tyler immediately turned around to me. "Girl. Tell. Me. Everything." he said empathising everything.

I rolled my eyes. "What are you taking about?" I asked even thought I knew exactly what he meant.

"Don't play dumb" he said smiling. "The whole world knows about you two" he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine we kissed a few times" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Kissed or made out?" He said laughing. My cheeks immediately went red. "Ky, I can see your fucking hickeys from here" he said in fits of laugher.

"Oh god" I said putting my hands over my neck which made him laugh even more. I flipped him off and pulled my hold over my head.

"So have you two gone on a date yet?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "We only made out a couple of times Ty" I said chuckling. I looked down at my feet trying to hide my smile.

"Lies" He said and turned back around. "Your secrets safe with me" he said and then Dylan came walking out.

He hopped back in the car and looked at us both. "What?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Nothing" Tyler said and Dylan let it go.

After a few minutes he pulled up into the parking lot. The paparazzi were still waiting there. We all sighed in unison, making us all burst into laughter.

We all got out of the car. Dylan and Tyler took out the bags out of the trunk, they wouldn't let me carry any.

Dylan wrapped his arm around me as we walked past the group of paparazzis. We hurried into the main entrance and walked into the elevator..

We arrived on our floor and stepped out. Dylan tossed me the keys and I caught them. I unlocked the door and we all walked in.

"Home sweet home" Tyler said throwing his bags on the couch. He threw himself onto the couch. I jumped on top of him causing him to groan.

A laugh escaped my mouth and I got off him. "You want me make you something to eat?" I asked.

He smiled. "Can you make spaghetti?" He asked me.

I chucked. "That has always been your favourite" I said. "Sure I'll make ya some" I said walking out of the room.

"I love you" I heard him yell from the other room. I laughed to myself and walked towards the kitchen.

I felt my arm being pulled gently. My entire body spun around and I was now inches away from Dylan's gorgeous face.

I let out a little laugh.