eleven

Kylie's POV*

I was awoken by something slamming on top of my body. I groaned, keeping my eyes closed.

Then I heard someone laughing. I knew that laugh anywhere. It was Tyler's.

I slowly opened my eyes, revealing Tyler slowly getting under the covers. "How long was I asleep?" I ask sitting up next to him.

He chuckled. "10 minutes" he said grinning.

I rolled my eyes. "Why did you wake me up, asshole" I said rubbing my eyes.

He laughed. "You didn't think I was gonna let you fall asleep with out telling me the details" Tyler said smirking at me. "Now spill the tea sister!" He said.

I laughed lightly. "It was beautiful Ty. He took me to the beach and he had a blanket and food and everything" I said smiling, picturing the image in my head.

"And don't get my started on how hot Dylan looked. God damn that boy can clean up well" I said throwing my head back.

Tyler burst into laugher. I shot him a glare. "What?! He looked hot" I said, biting my lip trying to hold in my laugh.

"And his smile" I said smiling down at my hands. "And his...everything" I said letting out a small laugh. We spent the next few hours talking about the date.

Tyler laughed along with me. "He is quite the romantic, isn't he" He said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Why yes he is" I said laughing.

"Well goodnight" he said rolling over on his other side.

"Oh so you're sleeping here?" I said letting out a small laugh.

"Mhm" he mumbles. "Too tried to go to my own room" he said into the pillow.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. "Night" I said drifting off to sleep.

* * *

"Get up lazy ass" Tyler said hitting me with a pillow. I groaned and turned the other way.

Suddenly I felt my body being shoved resulting in myself falling into the ground, creating a loud thud.

I lifted my head off the ground, cursing.

"Hey! Watch your profanity's!" Tyler said laughing.

Tyler was laughing his head off and dancing around the room like a little kid. "Act your age not your shoe size idiot" I said and he just kept laughing.

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off which made him laugh harder. He grabbed his jumper from the end of the bed and tossed it at me.

"It's a bit chilly today. Better keep warm" he said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes again and threw the hoodie on. I got up off the bed.

"Hey Ky?" Tyler asked me. I turned around to face him. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Have you even seen Dylan's old YouTube channel?" He asked me smirking like crazy.

My face immediately lit up. I dashed over to my night stand and picked up the laptop.

"Username?" I asked clicking into YouTube.

"Moviekidd826" Tyler said sitting beside me. I typed it in and pressed the channel.

"Oh my god" was all I could say. "Click this one" he said pointing at a video of Dylan in a tight red shirt.

I clicked onto it and it was a fetus Dylan singing along to the spice girls. I laughed so hard I fell off the bed.