twenty two

Cole's POV*

"So I hear your Kylie's ex" a high pitched, annoying voice said behind me causing me jump.

I turned around revealing a short girl, with brown hair and blue eyes.

My eyebrows knitted together. "Yeah I am. And you are?" I asked her.

"I'm Tyler's girlfriend" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Right"

"You want Kylie back, right?" She asked and I looked up at her.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I can help with that"

Sophie's POV*

As soon as we got inside of Dylan and Tyler's apartment I immediately ran inside. "Jesse?" I called out.

"In the living room" he said and I made my way to the living room.

I walked in and saw Jesse sitting on one of the couches, scrolling on his phone. He heard me come in and looked up from it. A smile ran across his face.

"Hey there shorty" He said.

I scoffed. "I'm not that short".

He stared at me like I was dumb. He got off the couch and walked over to me. He put his hand up in the air. "Try to high five me" he challenged.

I jumped once to try reach his hand but failed miserably. I jumped higher but still didn't reach.

"Okay you proved your point" I took a deep breath as I gave up.

He teased me with a fake laugh. "Loser"

"So what's up?" He asked me.

I scoffed. "What's up? Well 'what's up' is that you didn't tell me Cole was here" I said punching his arm.

"He's here, right now?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"As in, he's in LA" I said to him.

His mouth made an 'o' shape. "Oh right. Well I didn't think it mattered" he shrugged.

I glared at him. I jumped on top of him and tackled him to the ground. "Of course it freaking matters Jesse! He's my ex boyfriend who I thought I'd never have to see again but noooo he has to move to freaking Los Angeles where I'm spending the whole entire summer" I said in one breath.

"I'm sorry Ky okay! I just forgot. Plus I didn't even think he'd talk to you" he said and I got off him.

"Well he did. Did I little more than talking" I said.

"I'll tell him to back off. How about that?" He asked me, standing up.

"Yeah. Do that you fucktard" I said slapping his arm gently.

"Did you just call me a fucktard?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I did indeed" I smirked at him.

"Whatever hoe" he said pushing me onto the couch and running out of the door.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Kylie get in here quick!" I heard Tyler yell from the kitchen.

"Coming" I yelled back getting up off the couch. I made my way into the kitchen.

My eyes landed on Tyler and Dylan who were sat around the counter. Tyler was holding an envelope in his hand.

"What is that?" I asked him cautiously walking over to him.

He swallowed hard. "It's a UCLA letter" he said sliding it over to me.

My heart beat suddenly increased rapidly.

Oh my god.

Sorry for the shitty ass chapter, I've been busy with starting back at school and stuff.

Thanks for reading!

Vote and comment!!