one

Kylie's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off on my phone. How was it Monday already? At least there's only 2 more days left of school. 

I open my eyes and just lay there for a few minutes. I eventually got the strength to pull myself out of the bed.

I walked over my closet and threw on a white crop top, blue jeans and my black and white vans.

I brushed my teeth and put on some  simple makeup. I brushed my long, straight brown hair and left it down.

I picked up my backpack and walked out of my house.

I got to school 5 minutes before the second bell rang. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books.

"Hey!" My best friend Amber said making me jump. I jumped back to the lockers and put my hand on my heart.

"Jesus Amber, you scared me" I said hitting her arm lightly.

She smirked. "My bad" she said.

I rolled my eyes and we walked to class.

We had around 3 minutes before class started so I scrolled through Instagram.

My other best friend Tyler posted a picture with him and the rest of the teen wolf cast. The caption was "3 years of Teen Wolf!" I smiled and liked the picture.

Now I know what you're thinking. You're best friends with Tyler Posey from Teen Wolf?! And the answer is yes, we have been best friends since Kindergarten, except Tyler is 2 years older than me.

Sadly he had to move away 3 years ago to shoot Teen Wolf as he got the lead role as Scott.

Soon class started and we all took out our notes and started writing.

* * *

The bell rang and Amber and I walked to the cafeteria for lunch. We sat at our usual table with Alex, Hayden, Matt and Jordan and Josh.

We started talking and my phone beeped. "Who is it?" Matt asked taking a bite of his apple.

I checked my phone and it read "Tyler". A huge smile formed on my lips.

"It must be Tyler" Hayden said smirking at me. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah it is" I said opening the text.

12:34pm
Tyler <3 : Hey Ky! Guess what?!

12:35pm
Me : I suck at guessing just tell me :)

12:35pm
Tyler <3 : I guess you'll have to wait until 2!

12:36pm
Me : NO WAY. You're coming home for a while?!

12:37pm
Tyler <3 : I told you wait until 2 ;)

Matt nudged me. "Why are you so smiley?" He asked smirking at me.

"Uh I think Ty's coming home for a while" I said still smiling.

He smiled even bigger. "No way" he said. "That's good, you haven't seen him in forever" he said nudging me with his elbow.

Soon the bell rang and we all left the cafeteria and walked to our next class.

* * *

I was sitting in my last class tapping my pencil against the table. My math teacher decided it would be a great time to go over Pythaguras's Theorum which I had no clue about. I was staring at the clock waiting for the bell to ring. Only 2 more minutes until I can see Tyler.